General Thread for Multiplayer Success/Fail/Report comments and achievements

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
I've never seen here a thread for feeling happiness or sadness about our achievements or victories on R3E Multiplayer. Also, any thread about reporting drivers neither...

How was your race? You made they bit the dust a little bit, or they were faster than you? Their times? Your times? Anyone wrecked you so much that you had to rage-quit?

I thought it can be nice to comment our experiences out there in this thread.

Yeah that was a good race. I made too many little mistakes....might have pushed you out wide on one turn on a bit of a mistake.

The 2013 cars are soooo difficult, but a fun challenge. Keeps the riff-raff out.

I don't remember any pushing. Nothing to worry about anyway - that's racing. I think you had to take to the run-off when we were side-by-side going into turn 1, but that happens quite a lot there.

Likewise, I made a couple of stupid errors, without those I think I could have kept touch with the leading pack. But I had a good race with that Oberg guy and yourself lurking just behind.

Races like that make me want a proper lobby system where drivers can chat after the race and select a new track for another race rather than everyone going their separate ways.

Almost every time I go Multiplayer with some ambition I end up in a wreck fest, but if I just drop in easily ("let`s see what the evening brings") I often have some extraordinary gentlemen races - like yesterday: First a run at Midohio with ADAC 14 where I raced a guy called Mr. Snake (I guess) and we danced around each other fair and brilliantly until I managed to get him just before last lap. And the second one right after with WTCC at Zandvoort, making my way past the usual suspects (crashing sooner or later) and than was chased (P7) by a wild bunch (one Seat who was right behind me all the time and two other fast guys who accidently have fallen behind trying to gain their positions back) - all a bit "toca-like" rough but absolutely fair...big thx to them..;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years