General Thread for Multiplayer Success/Fail/Report comments and achievements

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
I've never seen here a thread for feeling happiness or sadness about our achievements or victories on R3E Multiplayer. Also, any thread about reporting drivers neither...

How was your race? You made they bit the dust a little bit, or they were faster than you? Their times? Your times? Anyone wrecked you so much that you had to rage-quit?

I thought it can be nice to comment our experiences out there in this thread.

Actually that makes quite sense so I'll take yours as an official announcement! :thumbsup:

Just coming here to make it official. Group 5 class is going to receive several new cars sometimes coming from IMSA but did race together or could. Fabcar is only one of several we're going to throw in there. It's going to be an epic class. Here's a screenshot of one of them.

Last edited:
Must be penis day today, went to 5 lobbies, not one clean one.. rediculous! Just unlucky I guess...but with limited time to race it's a real pisser..nevermind, I'll go and do the ironing.

Yeah mate....I've done all of it...:ninja:.I now can't even log back in the the game...I can to to site but not the game..got booted too. Must be maintainance...

Having some time in AC. ...:cool:

Sector 3 MUST apply some iRacing-like penalty system to atract more serious drivers and repel the "kid" ones.

Not implying they're the age of a kid, but the driving style...
It's a difficult one. In principle I agree with a safety rating type of system. In reality I can see why a developer would be wary of something that could be seen as punishing/deterring players and hurting future revenue stream as a result.

I don't blame S3 for any of this...open lobbies will always be hit and miss...dedicated servers are almost here...then we'll be sweet.

i had a few goes this weekend but i had a dodgy throttle sensor thing going on , raced a few half races tried tweaking it in game but failed ... pulled off track and sulked (generally in the barrier bent to pieces) fixed now ; but was a frustrating weekend

Andi

Another "Raceroom Wreckfest Experience" at @Raceroom Raceway.

Lapped drivers blocking the path everytime. I was 2nd. At last lap one driver blocked me out, the 2 guys behind me passed easily.

Results: 3rd unfair position and blocker drivers will now join a race to do the f*cking same.
Why Sector 3 is not implementing a auto-ban/kick/warning system...?

I think is more important than "new gearbox sound/engine" in terms of having fun and have a serious race...

Yeah, I raced online in AC (Spa) yesterday. Bunch of idiots. I'd say 5 of the 16 that started the race were crashers. I did cause a small pile up at the beginning of the race. I wasn't paying attention to the time and when the race started I wasn't ready. I was late off the line and you know the rest. Made my way back to 5th place, the the pack leaders were just too quick to catch. I was happy with my result.:thumbsup:

Good race with @Sean Kenney last night. ADAC 2013 @ Hockenheim. I think I prefer this pack over the 2014 cars purely because of the lack of enforced ABS.

Good to run the Nissan GT-R GT3 again. Love that car!

Yeah that was a good race. I made too many little mistakes....might have pushed you out wide on one turn on a bit of a mistake.

The 2013 cars are soooo difficult, but a fun challenge. Keeps the riff-raff out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back