Gene Haas F1 Application Accepted

Just read that that they're looking to buy everything in.
Dallara building the chassis and forming technological partners to supply other parts.

Anyone else smell another HRT?

I think in the long term they'll do pretty well, its not like Haas doesn't know how to run an efficient team. My worry is that the learning curve will likely be pretty steep. If they do do badly in the first year or so will sponsors jump ship? If that happens i don't know if Haas has the financial capability to fund a NASCAR team and an F1 team, but hey we'll see.

Just read that that they're looking to buy everything in.
Dallara building the chassis and forming technological partners to supply other parts.

Anyone else smell another HRT?

Well, so does everyone else practically. What part on the Red Bull for the last 7 years was made by the Energy Drink Company?

Haas is a multi-billionaire. He could probably swallow up Ferrari if it were a publicly traded American company. And therein lies the rub...incest.

The only thing that can stop him, long term, is bias, prejudice, and downright disdain from Europe and the FIA. Wouldn't be the first time. I love F1, but they can be elitists at times.

Red Bull actually comes to Charlotte to rent the wind tunnel. It's one of the most if not THE most advanced in the world.

Try to separate the stereotype of NASCAR and many very very rich and racing savy people in NASCAR. They do exist. And anyone can be bought for the right price.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%