Helmets gen 20 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why upload a personalized mod to the community that is specific for one person only , could you have not just sent the link to the guy instead , its no use to anyone accept Clack! :confused:

I have to agree.

It's nice that you have made a personal helmet for someone, kudos to you for that :D

However it's redundant for everyone else, why not just upload to one of the zillions of file sharing sites, and send the man a link via PM?

Sorry, but I think I'll arrange to have it removed, as this forum is for community mods rather than personal file swaps.

Cheers

no i sent it there so maybe other guys also want it . it was a once of thing so maybe other would also like me to do one but i understand
I make loads of mods on request myself , but for example , it would be a 90,s livery or something , or like a 2005 helmet from a certain driver , making specific unique mods personalized just for one person is great , but the upload threads would soon get out of control with mods that are all personalized to a specific people and nothing that about 95% of the community is going to share or use ,
Why you not just send the link in a PM or on a WIP thread ;)

no i sent it there so maybe other guys also want it . it was a once of thing so maybe other would also like me to do one but i understand

I don't want to put you off doing nice things for the community, I appreciate that you've helped someone. It just that we would look for something a bit less personal. Other drivers, other sportsmen, other teams, other sports are great. I just doubt that anyone apart form Mackenzie Clack, would want 'Clack' on their helmet.

:thumbsup:

images
are you able to make this helmet for me? just this helmet design and the Audi logo beneath the visor and the honda logo on the red bit above the visor if your able to help then thanks. If you are willing to do this helmet or teach me how to do this myself rather than waste your time send me a message :)

I don't want to put you off doing nice things for the community, I appreciate that you've helped someone. It just that we would look for something a bit less personal. Other drivers, other sportsmen, other teams, other sports are great. I just doubt that anyone apart form Mackenzie Clack, would want 'Clack' on their helmet.

:thumbsup:
Ja i understand you can delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%