F1 2013 Gearbox Failure

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi to all fellow racers, i started having this problem when i joined mercedes (previous seasons; lotus than midseason ferrari, than ferrari to season 4 if this matters idk) in career season 4 the problem is (50% distance) in around 5 to 2 laps to the end of a race my car sort of "explodes" it shakes for a second and my gearbox is skipping a gear, sometimes from 5 to 7, sometimes from 4 to 6 etc. im using automatic gearbox and i tried manually but its like a failure and it skips also... and that happens in every race, and i decided to make another profile to see if goes away, but its still there every race, the glitch or the teams gearbox failure btw i started with ferrari since i have true to life ai mod with top teams available on the start of career, so yeah... thanks :D aand is there any possibility of changin the points system? thanks for that also if its possible :D

It's one of the features of the True to Life mod that your gearbox is more fragile than in the vanilla game.

It's happened a couple times to me also with Lotus during my season, but with manual gears. That it should happen to you with automatic shifting comes as a surprise to me though... I suspect it's because of the mod anyway.

How old is your engine? Have you tried changing it?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%