GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser #19

Skins GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser #19 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Benutzername submitted a new resource:

GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser #19 - The new livery of the GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser - Team for the 2020 season

This is the new livery of the GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser - Team for the 2020 season. The all female line-up starts into the season with a ROARRRR!!; displaying a beautiful art car designed to look like comic pages.

View attachment 344051

Personally I really loved the livery at first sight, so I decided to take the challenge and recreate it. I paid a lot of attention to the details. If you see a bigger mistake, please let me know. The design process was made relatively...

Read more about this resource...

This is the new livery of the GEAR Racing powered by GRT Grasser - Team for the 2020 season. The all female line-up starts into the season with a ROARRRR!!; displaying a beautiful art car designed to look like comic pages.

__custom_showroom_1579127495.jpg

Personally I really loved the livery at first sight, so I decided to take the challenge and recreate it. I paid a lot of attention to the details. If you see a bigger mistake, please let me know. The design process was made relatively public through the graphic studio who made the car. The team also has a beautiful homepage with lots of pictures, which helped me a lot in the creation of this beauty.

Please compare the car to the on-track pictures, as there are some photos of early versions as well as some W.I.P. shots.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Once there are more pictures, i might be updating the livery with the correct overalls, gloves and pit crew. Maybe. So far I wasn't able to find good ones of that.
For the skin i used Photoshop, working in double-resolution. I tried to be faithful to the real car, while adapting the livery for the Huracan GT3, as they use the Evo version in real life.
I also tried to make transitions between the different parts as smooth as i was able to. Especially the hood was tricky, but it came out great in my opinion.

In the download you'll find 4 versions:
- Kunos 4k
- Kunos Standard
- Endu 4k
- Endu Standard

The Kunos one is for the normal GT3 Huracan. 4k is the one with doubled resolution.
The Endu one has an additional .config file from this mod:

If you have the mod installed, you know should have some additional green lighting on the front grill, as well as a lumi rank in the windows.
It also comes in both resolutions.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_endu_vr_daytona_15-1-120-23-24-53.jpg
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_endu_vr_daytona_15-1-120-23-25-33.jpg
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_endu_vr_daytona_15-1-120-23-26-12.jpg
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_endu_vr_daytona_15-1-120-23-26-47.jpg
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_endu_vr_daytona_15-1-120-23-29-29.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I´m having a problem. I tried the Endu version of the skin ( I already had the light config by M4Mkey and the endulights by Xela1) and when I try the car in-game, there´s no LED strip, no door panel and no endulights). The car just looks like this.

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.01.16 - 00.43.34.78-min.png

I didn´t change anything about the ext_config file and I dunno what it going on. Other skins with the same config file work perfectly, like these two, for example

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.01.16 - 00.53.31.83-min.png

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.01.16 - 00.54.17.85-min.png

Thank you for your attention

Same here, carlossanchez97. Every skin I've ever seen w/ Lumi-rank has the files in the folder and these skin folders don't have them...unless I'm missing something obvious about the way skins include Endu-Lights and Lumi-rank have changed. I hope we can get this sorted because I really like this skin.

I´m having a problem. I tried the Endu version of the skin ( I already had the light config by M4Mkey and the endulights by Xela1) and when I try the car in-game, there´s no LED strip, no door panel and no endulights). The car just looks like this.

I didn´t change anything about the ext_config file and I dunno what it going on. Other skins with the same config file work perfectly, like these two, for example

Thank you for your attention
Same here, carlossanchez97. Every skin I've ever seen w/ Lumi-rank has the files in the folder and these skin folders don't have them...unless I'm missing something obvious about the way skins include Endu-Lights and Lumi-rank have changed. I hope we can get this sorted because I really like this skin.

Sorry for the problems. To be honest, I' don't have much experience with the Endulights.
Could one of you send me a skin where it is done correctly so i can go troubleshooting?

I am pretty sure i know where the origin of the problem is, but need something to look at for comparison.

For me it works perfectly, but I might be using a modified version of the mod that we use in a german AC-league. i feel that the base of it is coming from the mod, but surely there have been some few alterations been made, otherwise it would work fine.

As i never downloaded a skin with this mod included, i didn#t know it was done differently normally.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I am eager to fix it.

--

Also, i deinstalled most of the lights, as for the comparison pictures i had, the car only had a lumi-rank and the green light at the front / under the hood (it can be seen in the pictures i provided before)

As for the endulights, you don´t need to apologize. I´ve seen that during the ROAR, the car didn´t use them, so if it is accuracy what you´re looking for, is OK if the car doesn´t have endulights.

1579209085958.png

As for the Endu skin itself, it looks like it is missing the door numberplates, as the "kunos"one has them
Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.16 - 22.02.23.00.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.16 - 22.02.09.09.png

And here, i let you a link to download some skins with their config file

https://mega.nz/#!4qgkESRK!_o5EnB1zGBr-129ERYTZgHFkT86N4aSsS-2weVKWxwU

Hope you can fix it

And thank you once again for you attention:thumbsup:

As for the endulights, you don´t need to apologize. I´ve seen that during the ROAR, the car didn´t use them, so if it is accuracy what you´re looking for, is OK if the car doesn´t have endulights.

View attachment 344198

As for the Endu skin itself, it looks like it is missing the door numberplates, as the "kunos"one has them
View attachment 344199

View attachment 344200

Hope you can fix it

Yep, going for accuracy. Maybe they add some more at the real event.

Thank you for the files, going to look into it.

Yes, the endu version does not have the numberplate, which is another thing that seems to be different with my "endu" version - that version places the livery.png on the door.
As this seems to be not the case for the normal endu-addition, i am going to add the number once again.

Hope you can fix it

I just updated the mod!

Please let me know, if it is working now.
The endu version should have the greenish light at the front, as well as the lumi rank (now in the correct color, also greenish) + the number on the side should be glowing in the dark in a white color with a slightly blue tint.

I love the skin, however, I am getting this showroom error (normal showroom, not the Content Manager one).....any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 117

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%