Resource icon

Misc Gear Force Feedback Vibration 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
sam cooper kay submitted a new resource:

Gear Force Feedback Vibration - Feel the vibration of the gear change, which normally does not exist in the force feedback.

Figured why is there no gear change force feedback, so I changed the values so that there is! Simply copy and paste the extracted file into -Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2014\forcefeedback
Make a backup just in case you do not like the feedback!
Enjoy :)

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I play with a controller these days for f1. Does this feedback work with the controller too or just wheel? I would just test it but I need to go to work! Ta.

I use a Logitech G27 and I can confirm this mod does work well with the gear changes, you get a little jolt from the feedback when up and down-shifting, I use 100% ffb in game and 100% wheel weight and the effect works well, nice mod!!

I wo
I use a DFGT, when using this I no longer have FFB at all. Is it an issue with that wheel and using this or has something simply gone wrong somewhere?
would assume its with the wheel and changes made, confusing the wheel, if the wheel works with the original ffb then I'm afraid youl have to stick to that, I'm not a master coder I just know how to change a 0 into a 1 :p sorry for that!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 321 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%