GCSE Mini - How do you change the Brake Bias?

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
Just tried a Mini in Practice at Casacel (sp?) and in the garage settings I could not find a way to change the brake bias from the default 75f/25r which has the front locking up all the time under braking, obviously.

Did I miss something I could click on, as it was not selectable? I could only change the brake pressure.

This was the full game version on the 60 minute trial, not the 'Lite' one.

(Edit - Typo'd the title - GSCE obviously)

Last edited:
Well, I tried using the in-game brake bias adjustment switches and it says they're not available either.

I'm guessing this means that you cannot adjust most of the setup on the Mini, including the Brake Bias, Gearing and several other things I usually fiddle with. Why is it restricting it in this way?

Not my idea of Mini racing, to be honest, if I can't even change the brake bias :cautious:

Fair enough - I was hoping it was just a standard Mini like we race in Simbin's 07. That explains why I can't change many things on it. :(

Didn't realise "Mini Challenge" was a series, I just thought it was an interesting name for racing Minis. Probably senility setting in on my part. :speechless:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back