gbwS Reshade

Misc gbwS Reshade 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had not installed any mods other than the gbwS mod over an otherwise vanilla installation.

I only saw this strange effect happening since I had installed the gbwS mod.
Tire marks would look much darker than in your screenshot, almost like very dark grey / almost black strips, not like the half transparent, nice tire textures in your screenshot.

Since this issue appeared first I have done different trouble shooting including removing the gbwS mod, steam file integrity check, double checked all settings in Content Manager that related to graphics, experimented with the skid mark ini file to remove the strange lighting flash effect.

This drastically reduced the issue.

Since the fresh installation of one of the last gbwS mods (and countless other tweaks I tried) the issue did not re-appear.

I have just installed your latest version of the gbwS 2.0 today and so far it looks amazing without any ill effects.
I tried it also, and i saw a single flash, like what you described, but couldn't reproduce it. I will do some test with it. Hopely i will find the error!

• Deleted member 197115

Reshade 3.3.2 is out, any chance to pack the latest version.
Thanks

• Deleted member 197115

Thanks Peter, and another thing, as Suite 2.0 got much smaller, any chance to put reshade back into GBW package? They are meant to be used together after all.

You followed the instructions in the gbwS Reshade.pdf?

- Just copy the files and folder inside the zip to your Assetto Corsa main folder.
- Then start Assetto Corsa

While loading, you will see status information from Reshade in the top.

You can edit Reshade when pressing SHIFT+F10.

If you have poor performance with it, deactivate "MagicBloom" by deselect it with the small sqare left to the text...

Hi Peter.
I did the installation as you said, first dynamic lights mod and then yours. When I enter the circuit all looks good, but when I hit the brake the lights of the car goes off and backs when I release the brake again.
I did some test and all works fine if I did not overwrite the dynamic lights dxgi.dll file with yours

Hi Peter.
I did the installation as you said, first dynamic lights mod and then yours. When I enter the circuit all looks good, but when I hit the brake the lights of the car goes off and backs when I release the brake again.
I did some test and all works fine if I did not overwrite the dynamic lights dxgi.dll file with yours
Did you installed it by drag'n'drop the gbwS Reshade.zip to CM?

No, I did it with generic mod enabler as usual. Both mods.
The only I installed drag'n'drop was the weather suite.
I saw Ilja updated the headlightsmod again. So i changed the instructions for the installation:

If you want dynamic headlights, download it here:
https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights/

Install this mod first and then copy the following parts from gbwS Reshade to AC main folder:
- reshade-shaders (folder)
- dxgi.ini
- gbwS_reshade.ini

That should be future proof.
So maybe it is a conflict between 2 versions...

I saw Ilja updated the headlightsmod again. So i changed the instructions for the installation:

If you want dynamic headlights, download it here:
https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights/

Install this mod first and then copy the following parts from gbwS Reshade to AC main folder:
- reshade-shaders (folder)
- dxgi.ini
- gbwS_reshade.ini

That should be future proof.
So maybe it is a conflict between 2 versions...

Downloaded and installed all again as you said. Now it works well. Maybe a dll conflict, sure.
Thanks for your excellent work Peter

The reshade version is because of the lights mod, I think this is the .dll version he has modified. I had the latest version after installing the mod and now it is old too

I have nothing changed in the settings. So you can also install or leave it to version 1.2 and have the latest reshade - And for headlights, follow the instructions i gave...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back