Gas Pedal stops working after few minutes

Hey guys, im running a fanatec setup and playing assetto corsa and everything worked fine the last year till suddenly my gas pedal stops working after im ingame for a few minutes. all other pedals (clutch and break) are still working perfect just the gas pedal gives up. when i restart both the game and the whole wheel setup it works again but after a few minutes i experience the same problem :/ anyone got an idea?
thanks already

Hey guys, im running a fanatec setup and playing assetto corsa and everything worked fine the last year till suddenly my gas pedal stops working after im ingame for a few minutes. all other pedals (clutch and break) are still working perfect just the gas pedal gives up. when i restart both the game and the whole wheel setup it works again but after a few minutes i experience the same problem :/ anyone got an idea?
thanks already
There could be a number of reasons why this is happening. I recommend that you reach out to the support team via our website - they will walk you through some troubleshooting steps.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back