Sell GAMING K70 LUX MECHANICAL KEYBOARD, BACKLIT RED LED, CHERRY MX BROWN

*****SOLD*****

CORSAIR Gaming K70 Lux
mechanical keyboard, backlit red LED, cherry MX Brown switches.

As new, boxed with all accessories, hardly used.

Cherry MX Brown switches. Lightweight and durable aluminum chassis. World-class dynamic backlighting (their words, not mine). 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB (whatever the hell that means). USB pass-through. Fancy programmable light effects (rippling patterns, that sort of nonsense).

Boxed with all accessories (WASD key caps, removable wrist rest, little device for removing keys etc)
Used almost exclusively to log into my sim racing PC and... that's really about it. NEVER used for KB/M gaming, never used for forum browsing, never used for MS Office applications... most of the keys have probably never been pressed. It must have had a total of five minute's use in the past eight months.

Reason for sale? I bought a keyboard tray from Sim Lab and got the small size due to swing-around-and-don't-hit-the-furnitureability. This keyboard is just a little too big for it.

These are stock photos but the actual keyboard looks as new. I'll add some photos of the actual keyboard and accessories, box etc when I can.

Cost £115 about eight months ago. Price dropped to £70 including UK postage.

d5vWlHf.png
sMZAYZy.jpg
H4FNqLC.jpg
MscTJX1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been eyeing one of these for ages, and the brown switches are my preference. Only thing I don't like is the red back-light, I prefer a white, or at least an option to change to white.

Postage doesn't make this worth for me, but if I was in UK I would have probably grabbed it from ya :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back