F1 2011 Games for Windows Live problem

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all guys, I'm writing this topic because I have a big problem with Games for Windows Live..

Starting situation:
I have a clean installation of F1 2011 without Patch #2 and I have Hamachi to play in LAN with another game

Problem:
Every time I open F1.. Games for Windows Live uses Hamachi's network and I can't play online and install Patch #2.. to do these things I have to uninstall Hamachi..

The question is.. There is a solution to say Games for Windows Live to use the normal network without uninstalling Hamachi?
I have already tried to change the network adapters priority and Hamachi is the last connection..

Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot for your response !! I solved a part of the problem.. in fact on my registry I already have the string that the guy in the video adds.. so I thought that I had to delete that string.. I have done this and now Games for Windows Live starts with my normal connection.. but he said that I'm not online.. here my connection setup:

senzatitolo1oz.png

The Local IP is correct.. I'm online with this connection, but F1 can't reach my External IP, what I can do now?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back