F1 2010 Gamer tag list

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,

after trying a few times to race online, I gave up.
You got 4 ways to finish the race: hitted left, right in the back or up front:mad:

Maybe there are some of you with the same frustrations, so I thought maybe make a list here with users who wants to share their Tag and have more chance on a cleaner race.

See if this works ;)

PS3

Matthias Devisch----matthias 777
Mark Vicars---------qquenchh
PC

Ivan gjorgjievski-----Ivan Gj
Fahad Gaffoor-------vyrush
Andrew Bortz-------ELITE Razarar
David Kaye---------David Kaye
Chris Marschall- ----C4RBON BL4CK
Dutch De Jongh-----RTCDutch

Xbox

Keith shew----------Sgt DAD24
Fahad Gaffoor-------vyrush
Google Roflz---------Google Roflz

Problem for me with the clubs is: I never know when I'm gonna get online. So it would be better to add some friends from here and when i get online I can race them. I play PS3 but hoping that my current laptop breaks down soon, so I can buy one that is good for gaming. Then i wouldbe able to spend some more time on racing.

Edit: not that much races organised for ps3 as well.

I know what you mean. I have enjoyed my week or so of online racing and have had some really good, fun races but have also experienced idiots that try to barge you out of the way when you make an overtake attempt, use your back end as a brake and constantly dodge left and right in front of you when it is clear you are faster and are going to overtake them. I also had a race at Montreal on Sunday where several of the cars were completely ignoring the chicanes and the first and third turns and just speeding over the grass... I assume that is because penalties were turned off which I had not noticed before the start. Ironically despite this I still finished ahead of them and went past them with my virtual middle finger up in the air *lol*

You can add me too. I am not quick in any way shape or form but I enjoy the racing, never drop out just becasue I am not not up at the front and I try to keep it clean and fair at all times.

Gamer Tag: Hammerpgh

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back