Gameplay

Competizione graphics welldone but the rating system it sucks and also less tracks and cars also.
At the other hand iracing is just great, but the only thing is the ugly graphics. It looks like they cant even make the game great by looking at others what kind of peaces they are missing and combined it together. Competizione is missing the rating systems of iracing and also a lot of tracks and cars. And iracing is missing the graphics of Asseto Competizione.
Just that get the makers of these games.

I don't think we can really expect ACC to replicate iRacings rating system.

The two companies are going about their rating systems in a different ways. iRacing has a monthly subscription and is pretty strict. I haven't played the game but it all seems very serious.

ACC is more or less just a way of matching you up with people of a similar skill level as far as I know and it's essentially a free system. ACC is also a very specific title, it's always going to be limited to GT cars and the cars the official series drive on. It's also considerably cheaper than iRacing.

I think you're comparing apples and oranges, both are fruit but they are different.

But you knew exactly which cars and tracks you were getting when you bought it. If they were not what you wanted, why did you spend your money on it?
Dont get me wrong its not i dont like the game. I got a Titan RTX graphics card and 4k 200hz gaming monitor so thats why i want epic graphics. And io understand u guys like it like it is because a lot of u cant affort it to buy an high system. But for me i have it so thats why i want epic graphics i want the benefit of eye catching gaming thats why i game ok.

• Deleted member 379375

Dont get me wrong its not i dont like the game. I got a Titan RTX graphics card and 4k 200hz gaming monitor so thats why i want epic graphics. And io understand u guys like it like it is because a lot of u cant affort it to buy an high system. But for me i have it so thats why i want epic graphics i want the benefit of eye catching gaming thats why i game ok.

Hmmmmm

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing