Gamepad Controllers

@ Marcel Offermans.

I have been in contact with your support group over past months with regards to no feedback/vibration with gamepads (I have X Box One Controller). I have been assured that there will be a fix in some future update. However, time has passed and no update, to this issue.

I will copy/paste parts of emails (leaving out names):
me:
"Sun 17/06/2018, 5:09 AM
Thank you for prompt reply. Yes I have had it on the settings you mentioned.
All other racing sims work fine (Assetto Corsa, Project Cars2, etc), so i don't think its a Windows issue.
Hopefully Rf2 may upgrade the controller vibration setting in the future. I am not awfully worried. It is only the vibration that is now missing. All other settings (steering, throttle, brakes) work fine."

reply:
"Sun 17/06/2018, 5:19 AM
Interesting. I will pass this on. Thanks for the information."
"Sun 17/06/2018, 3:39 PM
Just to follow up, we have the same issue. We should fix this in the future update "

Will you please confirm if this issue is being addressed or not.

Thanks.

They have been very busy with the new U.I., shaders, content (Nürburgring), not taking away from controller vibration importance but a small dev team can only do so much and you have the workaround so I hope that sorted it for you.
Marcel and team are quite good with the community I've seen the sincere interaction at their official forums perhaps your request just got lost in the vast amount of request mail they receive or something more pressing came up?
Hopefully Rf2 may upgrade the controller vibration setting in the future. I am not awfully worried. It is only the vibration that is now missing. All other settings (steering, throttle, brakes) work fine."

They have been very busy with the new U.I., shaders, content (Nürburgring), not taking away from controller vibration importance but a small dev team can only do so much and you have the workaround so I hope that sorted it for you.
Marcel and team are quite good with the community I've seen the sincere interaction at their official forums perhaps your request just got lost in the vast amount of request mail they receive or something more pressing came up?

Thank you Jason and I do appreciate your thoughts. I do agree control vibration is hardly a game breaker. As I stated previously, I am not awfully worried, as the game itself, to me, is wonderful (my fav race sim). All i was hoping for was an acknowledgement that it will be "fixed", in the fullness of time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%