Game wont start on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by NewWorld89, Sep 16, 2018.

1. NewWorld89

NewWorld89

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed the game on my new pc. I start the game, it sits there as a black screen and does nothing. I looked in my task manager and it was using 0.5% cpu and 80mbs of ram. So basically sitting there to sit there.

I also check game integrity and it has 105 errors, but it fixed them but still the same problem. I installed the DX provided in the redist folder, but still no luck.

What can I do? I also don't understand how games can break before I even ****in' install them but whatever.

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +214
    Try turning off all controllers and only use keyboard, just to get he game going. Sometimes strange USB ordering or controllers themselves require some in-game configuration that can only happen after an initial start and close (that you might be stuck not able to complete).

If it's not that, do a Steam file integrity check and fix.

3. straiton

straiton

Ratings:
    +0
    PC specs? or is it a laptop? Dedicated video card or integrated?
    Info helps

4. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit

Ratings:
    +9
    Most likely it’s any graphics card or OC program that’s open in the background. Close them and start AutoMobilista, takes a little while to start.

5. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,441
    If the OP was bothered about this, he's have been on and thanked you guys for the advice by now. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.