Hello everyone! I run with Assetto Corsa Content Manager, but is crashed. look:

Capture d’écran 2021-05-01 184708.png

And it says:

Cannot create CBuffer (slot: 6, size: 192)

File: source\dx\cbuffer_perobject.cpp
Function: initialize
Line: 60

When I click ok. Also looks:

Capture d’écran 2021-05-01 185525.png

And Also said:

Error might have something to do with:

AC\nodeevent.cpp (23): NodeEvent::render
AC\cameramirror.cpp (49): CameraMirror::renderOpaque
AC\mirrortexturerenderer.cpp (118): MirrorTextureRenderer::render
AC\sim.cpp (2558): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

The game was crashed. Well done, but I'll fixed off.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-05-01 184708.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-05-01 184708.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 98

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
Bucket seat brackets set made of aluminium 4 mm plate. Has a wide range so every seat will fit. They are mounted with 4x M8 bolts on 40, 45 or 1.5" profile, or directly onto the seat slider. Finished in black powder coating. set contains a left and right version. Buy now from...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
D-BOX G3 haptic systems are the only FIA licensed products on the market. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fd-box-4250i-g3-haptic-system-428%3Fcategory%3D55%23attr%3D443%2C447']Sim-Lab.eu starting for EUR 8.699,00 The system delivers consistent and...
Add matte carbon gear knobs to your ClubSport Shifter SQ for that high-performance racing aesthetic. Real carbon fibre. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Matte carbon fibre shifter knobs Weighted metal cores Round knob: 220 g SQ knob: 141 g Compatible with popular automotive...