Game stuttering like crazy

For what it's worth, I just happened to do quite a bit of frame rate testing last night to see how the latest update runs. I normally run vSync so started of course by turning that off. I tried DTM 14, DTM 13, and R3E with a couple cars on 4 or 5 different tracks. I was surprised how well everything ran (100-140 FPS) so I bumped up most if not all of the graphic settings and still was able to maintain a minimum of 70 FPS but things were not completely smooth until I turned on vSync which is the way I always run this sim (actually all of my sims). So far I'm impressed with the graphical performance.
So, not any help to you but I am also running a GTX 780 currently at 2560x1440 (triple screens down for the moment).
I would check for background processes... if I run into anything I will post what I find.

Heres a video of my issue. and this is with every graphical setting off or on the the lowest setting and the resolution turned down to 1600x1024
I'm just going to paste what I wrote in the other thread. Let me know if your hardware temperatures are high.

"Wow. That's very bad. That looks more like a hardware issue though. Perhaps overheating or something in the system clashing. Could you do me a favor and use a temperature monitor while playing and check your hardware temperatures?

I recommend using http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html "

yep I replied there. Ill kill one this thread and keep the discussion in the other one..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back