Game Stockcar and verhicles upgrades

Hello,

I have a question.
In the game rFactor you can buy upgrades for your verhicle.

I have figure out that when i install a converted rFactor mod and place it in Game Stockcar, that you can't buy upgrades with the standard GSC menu.

When i put a rFactor menu in it i can buy upgrades, like other rims and ffb upgrade.

In the future this will also be possible with the GSC menu?

Well, heretical as it seems, there's a good reason for this to be available: mods.
Several mods relies on "buying" things, like 100% realfeel ffb or h-pattern, heel&toe/no autoblip clutches, to mention a few. Other things are more "cosmetic" like different set of rims, etc.
I solved this by installing the xUI interface. Besides regaining the ability to adjust car components "on the fly", with this interface is *way faster* to select a class and adjust things before racing (remember how many seconds do you take to go from F3 to karts or V8 in the original interface? not anymore! :) )

a could count to 3 .. so somewhere between 2.5 - 3.5 seconds :)
This is the time that my game takes to switch between every car mod, now that I have a load of mods here. :) Not to mention that sometimes I forget which is the best direction (fastest) to turn the "carrousel" to go from one car to another. With xUI, all you have to do is click once in a list of all types, like the "all mods" section.

For those thinking why not just let in the "all section" cars, I explain: I dunno why, but when hosting races, to avoid mismatches, it is better that the player being the server be at the specific page (screen) of the mod he/her intends to host.

This is the time that my game takes to switch between every car mod, now that I have a load of mods here. :) Not to mention that sometimes I forget which is the best direction (fastest) to turn the "carrousel" to go from one car to another. With xUI, all you have to do is click once in a list of all types, like the "all mods" section.

For those thinking why not just let in the "all section" cars, I explain: I dunno why, but when hosting races, to avoid mismatches, it is better that the player being the server be at the specific page (screen) of the mod he/her intends to host.
trick is to be on page with all classes/modes and just scorll through them ...

For single player, yes, but not if you want to host a race, otherwise, you'll get all sort of disconnections from your peers due to different reiza14.rfm file (provided you included your mods in the "all cars" section, of course).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%