Game Stock Car Racing Club

The racing club for this platform has a little boost, you will now see multiple events each week running from Monday till Friday.
Different formats and all the content will be used in these events, Stock Car, F1, F3, F Classic and of course the download tracks.

As we are aware that not only the europeans own this amazing sim, we now run events on the Brazilian time zone too :)

If you go to the racing club, you will see the events seperated by the prefix for EU and BR timezones, the BR timezones are a little hard to cover as of multiple GMT zones, hopefully this will suit the most of the members, if we completly miss the correct times please let us know :)

Enjoy the racing and if any suggestions please do not hesitate to post them!

i sent Bram a message last night, im hoping he will get back to me as i was heavily involved in Arranging Racing club events for F1 2010 and F1 2011, something i wish to continue doing for this game, unfortunatly this requires me to have admin rights, something im not sure i will be given or trusted for.

Thank you for the heads up, i hope this will give everyone a big boost in having more fun online weekly!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%