Game Stock Car - Out Now!

Reiza Studios announced that Game Stock Car is out now. The game will sell today for only $29,90 on www.game-stockcar.com.br for digital download and DVD. Also there is a option for a 30 min trial period to try out the game.

So keep eye on our Game Stock Car forum to find out the news first. Also check Reiza's new website in the meantime.

After releasing high quality mods for rFactor in the past Reiza Studios will now offer a complete standalone game based on the Gmotor 2 engine by Image Space Incorporated. Game Stock Car will simulate all the cars, tracks and championship regulations in closest possible detail. The series feature V8 powered cars build by Chevrolet and Peugeot and race at 12 events held throughout Brasil.

RaceDepartment will support Game Stock Car (GSC) with a forum and of course a racing club section where we will organize regular racing events to take full advantage of the online features the game offers.

I tried it and even with just a little time setting up wheel etc i liked it enough to buy it. It looks good and the cars drive ok even with as i say very little in the way of setting up. I think it could be a very good game depending on the level of updates and support.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%