Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,I just bought the game and tried for 15 min, then i decided to run rfactor to check that both games are running properly since they are in the same engine and in most of the mods a green area appears inside the cockpit and in the exterior of the car, only in specific pieces. It didn't happened to me before installing game stock car. Really appreciate your help with this issue.

Two bugs :
- The game crashs at start if Fraps 3.2.2. is launched. <- This bug is created by GSC ENBSeries HDR v1.0.1. Doesn't occur with original d3d9.dll
- The images of the mirrors are not centred in the mirrors. There is a black area in the mirror. I can't take a picture because of the first bug and I was unable to locate the directory where the game store the pictures taken with F12. <- I understood it is not a bug the black area, it is the dark interior of the car that reflects in the left mirror. Nevertheless it is weird for the left mirror, it should not be possible to see the interior of the car without seeing the exterior too, so something is wrong.

Those are not bugs from GSC, so sorry. Nevertheless I have a problem with mirrors. When I toggle mirrors, they become grey without any reflection... I can't have the usual view without the interior of the car! <- Iso showed me what to change in the PLR file. :)

Olá pessoal!

Estou com problemas para correr em Brasília. A pista simplesmente não carrega.
O que ocorre é que há leitura no HD, extremamente intensa, o PC permanece assim (se eu deixar, segue por horas...) e não carrega a pista.
Achei estranho e pensei que pudesse ser alguma falha nos arquivos da pista, resolvi então substituí-los (pelos arquivos da versão demo que tenho em meu notebook). É simplesmente impossível de copiá-los! O mesmo problema ocorreu (leitura intensa porém sem resultados.

Resumo: a pista não carrega, o PC permanece ocupado lendo os arquivos por tempo indeterminado, faço reset do PC e entro em outra pista.

Observações: consigo apagar Brasília normalmente (fiz isto no notebook). A instalação também seguiu normal, sem erros ou lentidão. O jogo carrega sem problemas, as pistas que testei (AIC e Interlagos) funcionam perfeitamente.

Yes see this post.

Regarding the freeze going from quali to race - we´re in process of isolating and hopefully solving it.

In the meantime, we request servers to adopt the following measures to avoid the freezing:

- Qualifying must be LOCKED so that no players join in during its duration;

- Warmup must be disabled.

Seems like if you go to the garage or options and dont "witness" the moment the session shifts in monitor screen, you´ll be spared of the freeze.

We´ll try to work out a fix ASAP.

Olá pessoal!

Estou com problemas para correr em Brasília. A pista simplesmente não carrega.
O que ocorre é que há leitura no HD, extremamente intensa, o PC permanece assim (se eu deixar, segue por horas...) e não carrega a pista.
Achei estranho e pensei que pudesse ser alguma falha nos arquivos da pista, resolvi então substituí-los (pelos arquivos da versão demo que tenho em meu notebook). É simplesmente impossível de copiá-los! O mesmo problema ocorreu (leitura intensa porém sem resultados.

Resumo: a pista não carrega, o PC permanece ocupado lendo os arquivos por tempo indeterminado, faço reset do PC e entro em outra pista.

Observações: consigo apagar Brasília normalmente (fiz isto no notebook). A instalação também seguiu normal, sem erros ou lentidão. O jogo carrega sem problemas, as pistas que testei (AIC e Interlagos) funcionam perfeitamente.

"Hello everybody!

I'm having trouble with Brasilia track, just don't load.
What happens is that the HD stay reading, extremely intense (if I leave the PC, remains for hours...) and does not load the track.
I found it strange and I thought there might be some problem with the files of the track, so I decided to replace them (with the files of demo version, that I have in my notebook). It is simply impossible to copy them! The same problem occurred (intense reading but without results).

Summary:
- The track does not load;
- The PC stays busy reading the files indefinitely;
- I reset the PC and go into another track;

Comments: I can quickly delete Brasilia files without any problem (I did this in the notebook). The installation also followed normal, no errors or slowdowns. The game loads without problems, on AIC and Interlagos (tracks that I have played) works perfectly."

Hi , i have Windows 7 x64 and Windows Xp on Pc.

On windwos 7 x64 , when i click to Test Day , or Race , etc ... the game freeze ...and return to windows.

I simple cant go to track . Im executing the game As Administrator.

On Xp the game is working fine .(I installed the game twice)

My config: Windwos 7 x64 - Phenon ll x4 840 and Ati 4670

I am running a Championship and Ribeiro is done sooner then i expected. In race you cant pit, i cant see my red box in race, only in practice/qual/warmup.
And the Streets Circuits are very empty in distance of 50m. When you look from the heli cam it looks like a city of 200people. Also there are many holes on the edges between different roads and many walls are flying (you can see the fencepoles on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back