Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thank you for this GREAT product, amazing job from the folks of Reiza!! :D

Now, bug reports:

I have the following problems:

-Multiplayer: same thing that other guys reported, freeze when going from qualy to race (changing screen for not being at the monitor works) and freeze when joining a server, when it completes the load bar. At first, I solved this by deleting profile and creating a new one. But it started to do it again and frankly, I don't want to create another one and set the whole package again.

-Graphics: Being alone it works fine, being with more drivers offline or online (20 or more) I start to have graphical glitches. Some cars can't be seen, only shadow, others have corrupted skins, and others are a strange awful mass of polygons. My graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 5770, Catalyst version 2011.0104.2146.38971

Resolution: 1680x1050x32bits
DirectX: 9
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Antialiasing: Deactivated
Vertical Sync: No

In game...

Circuit Detail: Full
Player Detail: Full
Opponent Detail: High
Texture Detail: Full
Texture Filter: x4 Anisotropic
Shadows: High
Shadow Blur: On
Visible Vehicles: 20

If you want another data that can be valuable for you, please let me know.

Cheers!

Hello ! I am having some crashing mainly during menu navigation, but I manage to figure out how to avoid it. So, the main problem I am currently facing - it is really annoying me - is the FFB, which is preventing me to participate in a championship race. When I start the game and enter in the first session, qualifying, it works fine. However, after finishing the session and skipping warm-up to go directly to the race, the FBB effects and its centering forces starts to act backwards. The wheel wants to turn instead of centering. In order to try solving the problem, at the options menu / controls, I moved the force sliders from -100% to +100% in order to invert them. Some times this works, but most of the times the FFB simply disappears. The wheel feels completely loose and I am not able to reactivate it. I have already messed with all settings from the option / controls menu back and forth and also pressed the programmable button to reset FFB during the race start but no success. I have the Logitech G27 wheel and it works fine on every other sim I have, such as Simbin`s Race Series and GT Series, and iRacing. The drivers are the latest available. My OS is Windows 7 64 bits. Any clue what might going on ? I have installed and reinstalled the game 2 or 3 times but the problems persist. Thanks !

I had a pc freeze when I was trying to install the game after download it.
The freeze was very bad as I could not resolve it for about 2 hours and finally I restarted the comp in safe mode and then I deleted the setup file, but I feel bad as I want to try the game.

using G25 and leobodnar usb device for g25 pedals i've a little bug : deadzone /sensitivy from gsc menu change only g25 device (change affect Axis [00, 04] Dead Zone="0.00000" // Controller 1 RY).

Need to edit manually controller.ini and change Axis [01, 04] Dead Zone="0.05000" // Controller 2 RY to have a working deadzone for my second usb device.

I had a pc freeze when I was trying to install the game after download it.
The freeze was very bad as I could not resolve it for about 2 hours and finally I restarted the comp in safe mode and then I deleted the setup file, but I feel bad as I want to try the game.

Do you have Win7 and the Microsoft Security Essentials? If yes, deactivate the Essentials, then download and install the gsc setup file. After this you can activate the MS Essentials. Maybe it's works also with other antivirus programs.

Yeah I have the same issue, except that mine does not launch at all. I have turned off the ATi Tray tool, disabled my Anti Virus\Firewall,renamed the d3d9.dll file, replaced the d3d9.dll file with a different one and ran in Admin mode. I have no idea what else to try at this point, I am not one to give up easily but man this is getting crazy.

Just to let everyone know we´re keeping an eye on all the reports and investigating the issues reported so far.

For CTDs and issues with GSC not starting - it would help for people to create a log file of your error and post it here, or send it to support@reizastudios.com .

To get a log file, create a shortcut for GSC somewhere, right click on it, go to properties and edit the command line to add trace=3, so that it reads \GSC.exe trace=3 . This will create a trace.txt file in your userdata\log folder.

Just to let everyone know we´re keeping an eye on all the reports and investigating the issues reported so far.

For CTDs and issues with GSC not starting - it would help for people to create a log file of your error and post it here, or send it to support@reizastudios.com .

To get a log file, create a shortcut for GSC somewhere, edit it and add trace=3 to the command line, so that it reagds \GSC.exe" trace=3 . This will create a trace.txt file in your userdata\log folder.

Ok when you say command line after the short cut, is that the same as target after I go to properties? I do not have a log folder in userdata so I created one(not sure if I was supposed too or if I should have had one after the install.)

I've already sent some log files. A user from a local league made me notice another bug. At replays, when you go full screen (ideal for screeshots), gear and speed are still visible:

I`ve downloaded the setup file yesterday twice, from 2 diferents links and when i try to run the setup file (.exe) to instal the game it shows the screen to choose the language for 1 sec and than close it. I can't install it

Hey Alex; I sent this to Tech Support on Sunday; no response! Can you help me; I've D/L more than 6 times now from almost every link.... same issues every time; but because of a different file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun 7/24/2011 7:25 AM
To: 'support@reizastudios.com'
Subject: Install Issues more than once!

Hello Reiza,

I’ve D/L the game over four times, from three different links and all four times I get an error during the install. typical errors are:

“An error occurred while trying to copy a file; the source file is corrupted

C:\GSC\GameData\Locations\CampoGrandeMesh.MAS

This has happens every times and at times when trying the same file, it happens with a different file; not always the same file issue. I can not keep down loading this file it’s huge!!!! What can I do??? I'm wanting to buy the game, Not only to support you guys; but because it seems like a very well done game as well.

Thanks in advance for sending me or uploading a few different sources and getting me a resolution!

Randall

IS THERE AN ALTERNATE D/L LINK?

Hello ! I am having some crashing mainly during menu navigation, but I manage to figure out how to avoid it. So, the main problem I am currently facing - it is really annoying me - is the FFB, which is preventing me to participate in a championship race. When I start the game and enter in the first session, qualifying, it works fine. However, after finishing the session and skipping warm-up to go directly to the race, the FBB effects and its centering forces starts to act backwards. The wheel wants to turn instead of centering. In order to try solving the problem, at the options menu / controls, I moved the force sliders from -100% to +100% in order to invert them. Some times this works, but most of the times the FFB simply disappears. The wheel feels completely loose and I am not able to reactivate it. I have already messed with all settings from the option / controls menu back and forth and also pressed the programmable button to reset FFB during the race start but no success. I have the Logitech G27 wheel and it works fine on every other sim I have, such as Simbin`s Race Series and GT Series, and iRacing. The drivers are the latest available. My OS is Windows 7 64 bits. Any clue what might going on ? I have installed and reinstalled the game 2 or 3 times but the problems persist. Thanks !

I have the same kind of problem, I had some crashs when changing options and after a strange problem with FFB. I don't know if there is a link.

In championship with 33 AI, if I restart a race at Interlagos (first race of the championship) the FFB is reversed, I can restore it with realfeel hotkey (right_control+num_8). This bug does not appear in the two following races of the championship. It does not appear at Interlagos if I choose only 23 AI. It also doesn't appear in a single race at Interlagos with 33 AI, only during championship. It is a very strange bug but I tested it several times and it is always the same.

Windows 7 64 bits
4 GB ram
Core2duo 7200 @3.4 GHz
GTX275

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back