Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i've been having a little problem with the Formula 3 DLC.
It seems when i touch another car, they're not just simply crashing, they're getting inside each other, for example on a side to side crash.
Anyone also having this problem or knows how to fix it?
If i recall it is also happening with the Formula Reiza DLC, but everything seems ok (PERFECT!) with the regular stock car.
Thanks.

no what I mean is it is the fazerbox mapplugin dll and changed from original ISI dll which prevents it from tab-out. Same is with the other plugins like HDR. You could try to run it windowed and click on full size, I'm not sure but this could let you tab-out again.

AltTab out usually works for me Reto, have you tried closing your browser before returning to the game? If I leave the browser running in the background & return to the game it does not run well.

OK, this is probably not a bug, butsort of. So I thought of installing that mighty rfDynHUD in GSC(as I red that it works fine) and suddenly that in-game track map disappeared. rfDynHUD, ofcourse, also doesn't work. So it is loose-loose situation. Any suggestion how to bring back that track map? Thanks

I don't really know if this is a bug or what, but it seems the AI doesn't really care about blue flags (if they can receive a blue flag at all).
I was trying to outlap one of them, and it seems they fight with you to death for that position, they won't just step aside.
Is that normal or something to improve later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%