Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Love this track and this conversion. I just downloaded this for AMS and attempted to leave a 5-star feedback (ran out of stars...lol), but Chrome had a brain fart. I have no idea what happened to the review. :thumbsdown:

One question though: does anyone else see a weird box in the sky where the sun should be when setting start time to dusk? Otherwise, I am enjoying the beans out of this! Thank you for your work!

Coming from the console to PC as soon as I can (building my PC and a splinter rig) and I was wondering about the following..
First Question..
Is there a track mod available of Willow Springs somewhere that could be converted to GSE? And I know it's dreaming but I had hopes of somebody having V.I.R with the Oaktree turn? I have an idea of adding a package of different N. American tracks (Lime Rock,Portland, ...etc) I wanted to possibly add those 2 lesser known tracks.
Second Question..
If I can find a copy of TopRace 2009 (the 2pez title ..anybody got a copy?)
...Can that be converted and added to Formula Truck 2013 as an expansion option, I've seen a ' Blancpain GT' mod on YouTube and I'd like to try adding the 'TopRace V6 Touring Cars' as another series option.

Coming from the console to PC as soon as I can (building my PC and a splinter rig) and I was wondering about the following..
First Question..
Is there a track mod available of Willow Springs somewhere that could be converted to GSE? And I know it's dreaming but I had hopes of somebody having V.I.R with the Oaktree turn? I have an idea of adding a package of different N. American tracks (Lime Rock,Portland, ...etc) I wanted to possibly add those 2 lesser known tracks.
Second Question..
If I can find a copy of TopRace 2009 (the 2pez title ..anybody got a copy?)
...Can that be converted and added to Formula Truck 2013 as an expansion option, I've seen a ' Blancpain GT' mod on YouTube and I'd like to try adding the 'TopRace V6 Touring Cars' as another series option.
VIR is being officially added sometime later.

VIR is being officially added sometime later.
Deora,
Are you saying added as a track mod for GSCE or as some DLC for Automobilista?
And do you or anybody reading this know of a 'Willow Springs' Track mod?

I found quite a few different and interesting rfactor track mods over at DrivingItalia.NET that I'd like to see added to GSCE...but, sadly haven't seen a version for my favorite high desert track..

Deora,
Are you saying added as a track mod for GSCE or as some DLC for Automobilista?
And do you or anybody reading this know of a 'Willow Springs' Track mod?

I found quite a few different and interesting rfactor track mods over at DrivingItalia.NET that I'd like to see added to GSCE...but, sadly haven't seen a version for my favorite high desert track..
I don't know of any plans for Willow Springs, but VIR is being added by Reiza, in a patch, for free, for all players of Automobilista.

I'm going to repost my second question from earlier ..
...If I can find a copy of TopRace 2009 (the 2pez title ..anybody got a copy?)
Anyone know of a mod of TR2009 for GSCE?
Further..
IF...I come across one say for rfactor ..does the converter tool work with Formula Truck2013?
...Could a mod of Top Race be converted and added to Formula Truck 2013 as an expansion option, a seperate game option ,like I've seen a ' Blancpain GT' mod on YouTube that has been added as a seperate complete series and I'd like to try adding the 'TopRace V6 Touring Cars' as another series option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%