Game Stock Car - Formula Reiza DLC announced

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Busy times at Reiza Studios this week. After a patch and track pack release and spy footage of the upcoming DLC, video footage has now surfaced of two cars that will be in the newest free content upgrade for Game Stock Car.

We can see Reiza's physics expert Niels Heusinkveld behind the wheel of two open wheelers. First is the so called "Formula Reiza" and the second movie shows a golden oldie listening to the name "Formula Classic".

Game Stock Car is the official game of the main Brazilian autoracing series. Developed with the support of actual teams and drivers, Game Stock Car accurately simulates the series´ 2010 season, with 34 cars and teams racing around the country in 10 minutely modelled race tracks. A free DLC bringing extra content to the simulation is expected soon.

If you haven't purchased GSC yet you can pick it up for less than $30 at the GSC site. Support and organized online races can be found in the Game Stock Car forum.

UPDATE (18-10-2011):

Reiza Studios just officially announced the Formula Reiza DLC on our forums with the following statement and release photo:

As some of you might have already noticed, this baby will be (very) soon released for GSC. (and it´s not coming alone either!)

Despite the fictional name and outfit, under the hood there is nothing fictional about the Formula Reiza. According to a F1 insider (who is under NDA and shall thus remain anonymous), it´s "the closest experience to the real thing outside the top teams´ professional simulators".

Talking the talk is of course cheap and what every racing game developer out there does, but all you fortunate GSC owners will soon get the chance to experience how the Formula Reiza also "walks the walk", at a very rapid pace!

Stay tuned.. Might be sooner than you think!

freiza.jpg

I was a little ticked when I first bought the game because of problems but now it runs great and is really enjoyable. Hope more people play online, the tracks are great fun and FFB is excellent in this game>@ Apex1972 that looks like the Leo Bodnar wheel and the button shifting on wheel works ok when you get on to it.

hmmm.... and what about the AI?? they always show those ''fantastic'' videos without the AI. You still do not understand (most of you) that this game/simulation or whatever it is NEEDS TO BE CHALLENGING with STRONG and CONVINCING AI!

I guess you didnt drive the game yet? ;) The AI is superb in this game. I never drive it in other games. But with GSC its the first time i drove against the the AI. And there are alot of videos showing the AI on YT. :)
For example this one.

You guys are tempting me so bad to buy this game, it's been on my mind for the past few days, i tried the demo and loved it, although silly me i was stuck on the limiter for 20 minutes of the demo haha, i never knew about it, i tried it out for 7 minutes without Assists, and it felt awesome but very hard to control the braking.

Ivo Simons;957523 said:
I guess you didnt drive the game yet? ;) The AI is superb in this game. I never drive it in other games. But with GSC its the first time i drove against the the AI. And there are alot of videos showing the AI on YT. :)
For example this one.

what??? :eek: I will buy it for sure!!!! thanx!!! :tongue:

Judging by the quality of the actual sim and the great feeling you get driving those Stock Car V8, I can only be excited and impatient to try these new open-wheelers. Reiza did a wonderful job with their Game Stock Car, anyone interested in a great sim experience should at least download their demo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back