Game Stock Car Extreme v1.27 Released - Update via Steam, GSC Sync or RAR package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Video using SweetFX - grab it with our settings here.

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.27 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download v1.27 update package here: v1.27 Update package

NOTE: The above package is for users updating from v1.252. If you are manually updating from v1.21 you will first need to install v1.21 to v1.25 update package from this link, and then add the v1.251 & v1.252 update package from this link , before applying the v1.27 update.

Main changelog for v1.27:

Content

Car:
  • Added new kart series: 4-stroke GX390 amateur racing spec
Track:
  • Added Londrina kart track (3 layouts)
Features & fixes:
  • Updated terrain shaders & textures for Spielberg, Spielberg Historic & Interlagos Historic (other tracks to receive the same treatment in following updates)
  • Several sound updates & fine tuning
  • Several physics updates & fine tuning
  • Various AI fixes & improvements
  • Further optimization (F-Retro, F-Vee & trackside TV cameras specially)
  • Fixed bug with F-Retro shadows becoming corrupted and crippling performance
  • Upgraded Metalmoro MR18 windshield resolution in all cars
  • Fixed alpha in road lines sorting with 3D grass blades in various tracks
  • Improved scaling of mirrors in all cars (further mapping corrections still to be done)
  • Reduced default cockpit FOV from 55 to 50 degrees in all cars
Known issues:
Several code-related issues reported from v1.21 & v1.25 are still present in this build, as the code is still being rewritten to eliminate most of the main issues and introduce new features. This is expected to be finished for v1.30 coming up next. For that reason v1.27 has the following known issues:
  • Bug in the scoring in championship mode for all series;
  • F-Extreme can occasionally disappear when hitting 8th gear in multiplayer;
  • F-Extreme & F-Reiza tyre restrictions are not applying in pitstops;
  • Setting grid position (when qualifying is turned off) does not work (always start from pole
  • Dedicated tool does not work from Steam version (does work from NonSteam install)

Please direct your bug reports on v1.27 to this thread.

If you already own and enjoy GSC Extreme, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam!

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

On behalf of my 100+ members I want to thank Reiza for the great work you guys are doing. The game just gets better and better. The new update is another step forward.
I'm happy to report that no major issues have been reported with the updates and it's usually operator error that causes problems. Nothing we haven't been able to sort out.
Once again, thanks guys.....;)

Hello Alex!
First thank you very much for your quick reply!
I run the tracks details on Max or Full(My game is in french so it states: Complet). I tried another track(Taruma) and the game loads!

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 269
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 249
Well, I'm not sure what is going on here.

The texture it is trying to load for that material should be different.

All I can suggest is delete the Spielberg folder and the Commonmaps.mas file in Locations and rerun GSC Sync.

The track loads fine for me on my GSC Sync install.

I also have weird colors with some tracks(Interlagos historic also don't load now). May be it's an issue with my AMD Radeon HD 6800 graphic card and the improvements(I doubt because R3E, pCars etc are working fine...)
OK anyway thank you for your help
I'll try a total reinstall of the game another day:(

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 282
  • GRAB_001.JPG
    GRAB_001.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 303
  • GRAB_002.JPG
    GRAB_002.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 295
Any chance we might see an update to increase the number of accessible controllers? The Steam release of rFactor1 solved this nicely. Having to unplug a number of peripherals, and usually mess up the order of the controllers in other games when reattached, keeps me from jumping into GSCE as often as I'd like.

+1 for this.

When will tyre pickup and rear wing flex be added, I thought it was due for 1.25??

I'd like to report a problem with the update:

I was 30 minutes late to work this morning because I decided to jump in the sim for "just a couple laps" to check out the update before leaving for work. Turns out the Metal Moro + Spielberg combo is creating a black hole that affects our perception of time in the real world. You guys should check up on this asap.

I also have weird colors with some tracks(Interlagos historic also don't load now). May be it's an issue with my AMD Radeon HD 6800 graphic card and the improvements(I doubt because R3E, pCars etc are working fine...)
OK anyway thank you for your help
I'll try a total reinstall of the game another day:(

Actually further to this, I'm sure your shared folder has had some files installed to it, that it shouldn't. Delete the gamedata\shared folder and re run gsc sync and it should fix everything. And be careful what mods you are installing! :)

looks definitely like a shaders corruption jeff. u dont even have billboard trees. by the way some of the new mirrors look incredible. i cant believe such a detail added so much to immersion

Just a quickie anyone...

I have a non steam install(s) and downloaded the 1.25 update from this forum and last night the 1.27 update. Was there a deliberate jump from 1.25 to 1.27 or did I miss an update?

If I did, do I need the 1.26 update file or can I update to 1.27 from the 1.25 install I already have?

Just a quickie anyone...

I have a non steam install(s) and downloaded the 1.25 update from this forum and last night the 1.27 update. Was there a deliberate jump from 1.25 to 1.27 or did I miss an update?

If I did, do I need the 1.26 update file or can I update to 1.27 from the 1.25 install I already have?

From the opening post:

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download v1.27 update package here: v1.27 Update package

NOTE: The above package is for users updating from v1.252. If you are manually updating from v1.21 you will first need to install v1.21 to v1.25 update package from this link, and then add the v1.251 & v1.252 update package from this link , before applying the v1.27 update.

So you need to install v1.251 & v1.252 pack as well before you apply v1.27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%