Main changelog for v1.21:
- Corrected bug that caused CTD on startup in some systems (no longer requires adding a DEP exception for GSC.exe)
- Lots of optimization work to improve FPS / stuttering issues
- F-Extreme physics reviewed to rectify a few errors
- AI revised for improved behavior and minimizing difficulties with tighter corners
- Multiple qualifying rules introduced in v1.20 have been temporarily removed to fix some errors - it will be added back in the next update.
Full v1.21 links below - now a 5-part 7.10GB installer:
Mirror 1 (thanks to NRT):
Mirror 2 (thanks to SRE):
Mirror 3 (thanks to Virtual Motorsport):
If you had already updated from v1.15 to v1.20:
Run GSC Sync to update, or unrar this package into your GSC2013 folder, overwriting files when prompted.
If you already have v1.15 but had not yet updated to v1.20:
Check the info below:
Game Stock Car Extreme v1.21 is now available
IMPORTANT: Mods that have loose files that conflict with original game files will cause trouble - make sure your "Shared" folder in particular is clean before you update. For the same reason mods & addon tracks might require some updating in order to work properly.
Full v1.21 installers will come shortly. In the meantime if you don´t have the game yet, head to www.game-stockcar.com.br, download the full v1.15 installer and update to v1.21 with GSC Sync or one of the update packages below.
If you already have GSC2013 v1.15 installed, you may update to version 1.21 by running GSC Sync from your root GSC2013 folder.
Alternatively, download the update packages below (2.3GB in size) and unrar the contents into your GSC2013 folder, overwriting files when prompted:
GSC Extreme v1.21 UPDATE (link 1 - thanks to Sim Racing Evolution)
GSC Extreme v1.21 UPDATE (link 2 - thanks to NRT)
GSC Extreme v1.21 UPDATE (link 3)
Main changelog for v1.20:
- Added Stock Car V8 2014 season to Stock Car V8 series
- Added Formula Extreme series
- Added Formula Vee series
- Completed full Formula V12 field + updated graphics
- Buenos Aires (4 layouts)
- Spielberg (2 layouts)
- Spielberg Historic
- Added DRS functionality + rules (for F-Extreme / f-Reiza)
- Added option to restrict prime / option tire compound selections per track
- Revised tire physics on all cars in preparation to new tire model features currently in development
- Added multiple tire compound options with corresponding tirewall colors to F-Extreme / F-Reiza
- Adjusted dirty air physics for more realistic behavior
- Adjusted engine cooling properties in all cars
- Adjusted AI performance for wider range specially in lower strentgh settings, and more consistency all around from track to track, series to series
- Fixed bug with AI performance discrepancy from quali to race (RaceQualRatio=XX parameter now works in AIW files, lower than 1.0 value will result in slower qual times relative to race, higher values will do the opposite. By default AI should be about 2% faster in quali; remains an issue with AI being too quick in practice sessions)
- Increased rearview mirror resolution for all cars
- Corrected FOV / POV + tv cameras to the same standards for all cars
- Updated rumble sounds to be more "bassy" on all cars (for Buttkicker and other similar systems)
- Adjusted trackside cameras in all tracks for more realistic framing / tracking
- Adjusted some inconsistent road & terrain properties, fixing some overdone high frequency bumps
- Various environmental / lightining enhancements (new skies / fog and other updated shaders);
- Introduced new Foliage shader which looks better & is more optimized to provide performance boost
- Added 3d tyre lods at Granja Viana to help ease performance issues
- Added 3d Armco at Interlagos
- The F-Extreme ERS system has been simplified for this release - basically, the battery is fully charged all the time and the power blending still needs work, meaning the driveability under throttle is not quite what it should be yet;
- The AI for the F-Extreme does not use 8th gear or DRS;
- The hard compound for the F-Extreme & F-Reiza does ot have its proper orange Pirelli sidewall label.
- Championship races are being awarded double points.
Please direct your bug reports on v1.21 to this thread.
For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ first before posting.
In need of support with Serial Number renewals or fingerprint mismatches? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via PM here supplying the email used in your purchase so we can better assist you.