Game Stock Car Extreme V1.15 Officially Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is an update to GSC2013 v1.10. Further Information on the developments transforming Game Stock Car 2013 into Game Stock Car Extreme can be found here.

Full v1.15 links below - now a 5-part 5.64GB installer:

Mirror 1 (thanks to NRT):

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Mirror 2 (thanks to SRE):

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Mirror 3:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Once download of all 5 parts is complete, make sure all files are in the same folder and run the installer program to install the Game, then activate it using your Serial Number.

If you already have GSC2013 v1.10 installed, you may update to version 1.15 by running GSC Sync from your root GSC2013 folder.

Main Changelog from v1.10:

Content

- Added Floripa race track + 4 kart layouts;
- Added Montreal 1988;
- Added Interlagos Historic external ring layout;
- Added Formula V12 (field currently limited to 4 teams and drivers for v1.15 - more to come in v1.20).

General features / Bug Fixes

- Added fix for CTD when qualifying sessions are turned off;
- Added options to switch qualifying off and manually set grid position;
- Added fix for pre-race grid reordering functionality (for Dedicated only);
- Corrected flag animations flapping widely when a time acceleration is in place;
- Support for realtime steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
- Adjusted default rearview height / width;
- Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
- Adjusted default shadow updates, sky update frames for smoother shadow transitions;
- Executable now is set to include +fullproc by default (for better performance in modern CPUs);
- Tire compounds may now have different textures (configured using cockpitinfo.ini file - see F-Reiza for example);
- Driver name labels have been adjusted and relocated to a less instrusive look (still requires some tweaking).
- Series RFMs have been made available for editing;
- All series now have its own RFM, with the adittion of an ALL CARS / ALL TRACKS component (to be used wisely - don´t expect AI karts to work well in race circuits or race cars on kart tracks!)

Tracks

- Fixed issue with invisible walls in Caruaru;
- Improved alternative cloudy sky texture;
- Fixed sky issues with Cordoba and Brasilia;
- Improved AI paths for Cordoba and Jacarepagua 2005.

Audio

- Slightly improved F-Retro onboard sounds;
- Speed of sound adjusted from 290 m/s to 340 m/s (for slightly more realistic doppler effect);

Physics

- All cars have received a brake temperature response curve adjustment to generally provide better and feel and be less susceptible to lock-ups;
- F-Retro tires slightly adjusted;
- Kart rear toe slightly adjusted.

Please direct your bug reports on v1.15 to this thread.

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ first before posting.

In need of support with Serial Number renewals or fingerprint mismatches? Please send an email to sales@reizastudios.com or contact us via PM here supplying the email used in your purchase so we can better assist you.

Last edited:
If you update from an existing v1.10 install, your previous FOV setting from the DISPLAY menu may be misconfigured due to the new increased FOV range (previous minimum of 35 degrees, now 10) - just set it again to whatever you were running before and it should be fine.

Last edited:
If you update from an existing v1.10 thread, your previous FOV setting from the DISPLAY menu may be misconfigured due to the new increased FOV range (previous minimum of 35 degrees, now 10) - just set it again to whatever you were running before and it should be fine.

Using the inside cockipit adjusts, to adjust seat position, still very limited vision. I should edit some file outside the game?

I am slightly scared of those V12 and I use TC on low when I drive one of the beasts, so can you suggest me, what kind of aids were alowed at that time (I am not sure, does this car represent 1994 model :unsure:).

Last edited:
I am slightly scared of those V12 and I use TC on low when I drive one of the beasts, so can you suggest me, what kind of aids were alowed at that time (I am not sure, does this car represent 1994 model :unsure:).
Im pretty sure this was around the time electronic aids were banned and the whole Benetton TC debate. The car is very scary to drive without TC but it is so rewarding when you can drive it without it.

The V12 is really awesome, my God that sound! Also, I'm really amazed by the quality of the track. When I drive on tracks I've driven on iRacing I'm always sure that I will need to adapt because the shape and distance between corners will be different, but not here! The shape of every corner seems perfect as the distance between the corners.
Also, I will really be thankful if they can implement dynamic weather and live track, I don't know how the heck they can do this on such an old motor, really amazed also by the implementation on tires model... Let's see how it goes!
Great work Reiza! Sim-racing is getting really better with all this sim to race (AC, GSCE, rF2 and iRacing!)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%