• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

Game Stock Car Extreme: Formula Vee Preview Video

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium

Reiza Studios' chief Renato Simioni posted a YouTube video on his channel testing the Formula Vee, one of the most anticipated cars of the upcoming free v1.20 update of Game Stock Car Extreme, on the circuit of Interlagos.

The basic open wheeler Formula Vee is an entry racing car in which many of the worlds current racing stars have started their careers in. For more than half a century the Formula Vee is a lightweight, low powered racing car providing excellent close (online) racing.

If you haven't purchased Game Stock Car Extreme yet make sure to pick it up from RaceDepartment Store for only $29,90 and enjoy the racing simulator that is considered by many as offering most bang for your buck.

Lou Sytsma

500RPM
Me too, no wings, no downforce, only mechanical grip with a tiny little engine in the car. All the ingredients for fantastic online racing :inlove:
Awww yeah! That car alone is enough to make the update awesome!!!!!!

Renato needs to use a bigger wheel!

Last edited:

Queequeg

500RPM
Awww yeah! That car alone is enough to make the update awesome!!!!!!

Renato needs to use a bigger wheel!
LOL, his hands are too big for that Momo. He needs at least a stock T500.
Love seeing this car coming to GSC. I really like a similar car in rF2 and I feel it's gonna be even better here.:roflmao:

Sri Sri

250RPM
Are the bigger gear ratios made this way on purpose to ensure the racer keeps his eyes on the road?

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Everything has been said! Can't wait for this and keep up the great work reiza!

Cheers

PaulH

1000RPM
Premium
Yep. loving this Sim, added some great mods & tracks too always great to see new content by the devs :thumbsup:

any news when the update will be released? cant wait to drive the vee´s and the new Formula1 (2014)