Game Stock Car Extreme: Formula V12 on Bologna Historic footage

Reiza Studios have posted a new video on Youtube showcasing their upcoming Bologna Historic circuit.

The 7-minute long preview puts the Formula V12 cars on Reiza's new track, that is, a recreation of mid-90s Imola.

To be totally frank, the video looks pretty amazing, and it seems like Bologna Historic is made to the high standard of quality that the Brazilian studio is known for.

Bologna Historic should be added in the next Stock Car Extreme update.

Hmm I've got everything graphically maxed out and I've never noticed that before, making me wanna reinstall windows 8 to get my broken gsce working again ( latest windows 10 update has completely borked it) to see if I can spot that, looks so sweet!

Last edited:
I am sorry Reiza, but I will never understand, why environmet must shake so agressivelly in your (great) game, so it is, unless I am behind the wheel of some of the "slower" cars, undrivable for me, because I get motion sickness in couple of minutes. Keep up good the work, but sadly I can not drive your game because world is just shaking so mutch.

This morning I drove rFactor Rally mod on VHC server and watch, how just head is shaking, not entire world :)

Thanks for your response, but I have already done this, I also copied/pasted Matej Lakota.PLR from rF to GSC, tried with realhead motion, set FOV from high to low ... but nothing helps :(

If you watch this, I have a feeling there is almost zero head shaking, but world is shaking around the car up and down. I noticed this only in GSC, I can make videos from 5 other games, where I can˙t notice this problem.

i think it looks realistic..

However my fav track comes to GSC, its a shame that AI car didnt go for the overtake a few more times, only went past once you had made a mistake. I would like the AI bit more like RF2, not sure if the newer engine opens up a "better" ai, suppose reiza can answer that.

Track looks great vo some of those track cams are brilliant.

Thanks for your response, but I have already done this, I also copied/pasted Matej Lakota.PLR from rF to GSC, tried with realhead motion, set FOV from high to low ... but nothing helps :(

If you watch this, I have a feeling there is almost zero head shaking, but world is shaking around the car up and down. I noticed this only in GSC, I can make videos from 5 other games, where I can˙t notice this problem.

Your POV isn´t moving much in that video relative to the car - the car is moving, probably thanks to some horribly fake bumpy tdf setting in that mod track. Some of our tracks, like Bologna itself have indeed a bumpy surface (actual 3d bumps though, not fake tdf waves) - if you ride stiff cars it will jump about as it rides the bumps.

In your rally video the view is stable because the track seems to be billiard table smooth, but that´s hardly realistic and detrimental to the driving experience. If you put the same track in GSC and head movement to 0%, it should look exactly the same as your video. I understand the problem you have, but in that case the only solution that does not involve unrealistically repaving the tracks to be 100% smooth would be to have a head movement system that absorbed track surface noise to neutralize the view. Easier said than done though...

Last edited:
i think it looks realistic..

However my fav track comes to GSC, its a shame that AI car didnt go for the overtake a few more times, only went past once you had made a mistake. I would like the AI bit more like RF2, not sure if the newer engine opens up a "better" ai, suppose reiza can answer that.

Track looks great vo some of those track cams are brilliant.

Not disputing the overall point (the AI can indeed be conservative and sit back when it has a chance to pass), I don´t see when in the video they did actually have a realistic opportunity?

i think maybe 6.10 onwards on that lap that ai could of been a tad more aggressive cutting to the inside.Didnt seem to get enough speed from the slipstream imo. But then i suppose you balancing on an over agressive AI.

no disrespect vo reiza you know i love your work :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing