Game Stock Car Extreme: Formula V12 on Bologna Historic footage

BlkJello

75RPM
Nov 1, 2009
Wow..Reiza never ceases to amaze me. So much wonderful Free Addon content. You guys are awesome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
@Mid-pack Jack I would really like to know, what do you disagree?

You don˙t beleve game is undrivable for me because world shake makes me dizzy, you don˙t want Reiza continues with good work or how rFactor physics influences to head motion in that video?

Pär Öqvist

500RPM
Feb 17, 2012
Nope it's present, but I think you need to have special effects pretty high, and unfortunately it's a bit of an fps hit.
Does anybody really have fps issue with this game. I tried some croft yesterday and online with every setting cranked max in nVidia control panel and in game I toped out at 645 fps and I think I dipped at 490. (single GTX 980) 1080p

William Wester

1000RPM
May 28, 2013
For the most part, GSCE doesn't need a monster machine but you must not have everything MAXed or the reported FPS is not accurate - or there are not many other cars on screen. I also use a single GTX 980 (super clocked edition) but at 5860x1080 I have to turn a couple settings down from MAX to hold a steady 60 FPS - smoke and dust does take a lot of processing. The settings I turned down a hair didn't have much effect on the look but did allow a constant frame-rate on all tracks with many competitors.
Haven't tried a single screen lately though.

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
Thanks Jyri, I´ve tried that plugin also, sadly all stays the same. But no probs, because now with Marcas, there is enough "slow" cars where I don˙t get dizzy :thumbsup: