Game Stock Car - Build a track in one weekend!

As you probably know Alex Sawczuk is the track guru of Reiza Studios and responsible of many great tracks for the simrace community. But this time he is starting a new challenge and that is building a fictional track for Game Stock Car in one long weekend!
Many probably would say he is crazy but he is up for it. But there is one thing he needs help with and that is the track name.
So help Alex out by posting a suggested track name in the comments below and maybe you see your suggested name popping up in the game?
See below for some extra info about the track and let it inspire you.Also below you see the schedule of Alex and what is planning to do each day.

So first thing is to design the track layout. Here I want to incorporate a number of features. Fast, Slow corners. Combinations of corners strung together. Elevation changes, overtaking opportunities, and to keep the overall length to something quite small.I drew up some sketches, then drew up a spline in 3ds Max. This is what I’ve come up with. It’s 2.65 miles long or 4.235km. It has a nice blend of fast and slow corners and I have a lot of ideas for elevations which you’ll find out about shortly. First job though is to make this into a spline and throw it in game with out elevation to check if I have the corners roughly right or not. Because the main issue with creating a fantasy track is getting how open or tight the corners are accurate. So you may find I’ve had to adjust it quite a bit in my next update!

Day 1: Design Layout, Model all roads, add curbs, add grass terrain

Day 2: Add all walls, arcmo, tyres and trees

Day 3: Add buildings from existing tracks, add grandstands, add marshalls, add safety trucks and ambulances, fill car parks, add balloons, helicopter, add trucks and pitwall stands.

Day 4: Testing, AI, Splitting up objects where required

Day 5: Release the thing!

Keep a eye on his progress here in the Game Stock Car forum batq01.jpg

Reiza Raceway,Reiza Resort,Reiza Ring,Reiza Speedway,Reiza Valley,Reiza GP,Reiza Racepark,Reiza Creek,Reiza Lake,Reiza Downs,Reiza Heights,Reiza Park,Reiza Bay,Reiza International,Reiza Park Raceway,Reizaland Raceway,Reiza Nation Road Course,Reiza Plains Racepark, Circuito De Reiza,Reiza Pista De Corrida,GSC Grand Prix. Thanks for creating GSC, I love it!:D Please keep it coming!:letsgoracing:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%