Game Stock Car 2013 released

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013 released

The third installment of the popular Game Stock Car series has been released as a digital download. Reiza Studios' award winning title includes a rich mix of realistic handling cars and authentic tracks and sells for less than 25 dollars from their brand new website.

Developed by Reiza Studios with support from real teams and drivers, Game Stock Car 2013 is one of the most highly regarded sim racing platforms currently on the market.

In addition to the current 2013 season of Stock Car...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

This is the best incarnation of GSC yet, thanks Reiza, fantastic sim.
And what better recommendation could you get than from Rubens himself? Congratulations Reiza Studios. Best value and greatest racing.

Strange, I've had this title on PC for weeks now, purchased the bundle offer, F-Trucks and GSC2013 for a mere $44AUD. Cant understand why it's taken so long to get it out there as an independent purchase :s

Plenty of tracks been converted, most are legitimate too :) GT SimRacing Australia has a large database of GSC2013 tracks available, and are the only Aussie SimRacing site that is running exclusive GSC2012 & 2013 format races, they have already planned a full year of racing GSC in 2014, so if your interested in joining in with a great group of Aussie Gentlemen SimRacers for a massive year of racing GSC, check em out.

Cheers

I just downloaded the update tonight ( after i figured out how to install it )....I spent an hour on it......and I simply can't get enough of it!

Among numerous other things they patched / updated....I think they did some work on the tires? GSC 2012 they stuck like glue....GSC 2013 theere was less traction for sure ( like iracing ).....this new tire seems to be in between both. Little more grip is what it feels like.....but more realistic.

Side note :.....This sim is like ice cream to a fat chick........I can't get enough!

David.....maybe it's my imagination but when I DL GSC 2013 about 3 weeks ago , the tires seem to slide around a bit more than they are doing now since after the new update. Again.....I can't be 100% sure on that , as I've been playing around with some minor car setups. Either way though......I must of put 3 hrs on that sim tonight. Just had a blast!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%