Game Stock Car 2013 now available for Pre-Order! Content list plus an special offer inside

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Game Stock Car 2013 now available for pre-orders! Purchase now, receive your Serial Number and links for the latest pre-release build!

gsc2013_site_banner.png

Full GSC2013 content list (for initial release):

Cars

Stock Car V8 2013 Season

Camaro SS Street Challenge

Mini Challenge

Opala Stock Car Classic

Formula Reiza - Modern GP series

Formula Classic - Late 80s GP series

Formula Retro - Mid 70s GP series (includes Copersucar Fittipaldi FD04)

Formula 3

125cc kart direct drive (versions with body shell and without);

125cc kart Shifter 6 speed

Race tracks:

Interlagos

Interlagos Classic (late 1970s)

Brasilia

Campo Grande

Caruaru

Cascavel

Córdoba

Curitiba

Guaporé

Londrina

Jacarepaguá

Ribeirão Preto

Salvador

Santa Cruz do Sul

Velopark

Tarumã

Kart tracks:

Granja Viana (6 layouts)

Interlagos (3 layouts)

Pre-order GSC2013 now!

Special bundle offer!

For those who have not yet purchased Formula Truck 2013, here´s an special offer for limited time - bundle FTruck 2013 + GSC2013 for only US$ 39,90!

By purchasing this bundle, you get to race our super-trucks along with GSC2013. Don´t miss it!

gsc2013_email_preorder_footer_EN.png

Buy FTruck2013+GSC2013 bundle now!

Last edited:
if you want to race on a Sunday we have the Sunday club 11:00 GMT
is that close to your time zone for a sundy night race.. this allows some of the Aussies to race with us a t a nice time for them i think there about +9 hours,,

if you want to race on a Sunday we have the Sunday club 11:00 GMT
is that close to your time zone for a sundy night race.. this allows some of the Aussies to race with us a t a nice time for them i think there about +9 hours,,

I assume this is for me so thanks first. Club & league race is good but since i a very random online player in term of timing so i might end up not showing myself when the race start. I just hope there at least some asian around when i decide to play online as you can see this GSC series is not a well known game, of cause if 250-350 ping to Europe or US is fine then i will be more than happy.

The ping from the Aussies were s little high 250 to 350 a times buy there were no problems, it s case of give it s try nothing ventured nothing gained,
in GTLK we race with @Warren Dawes and his connection is solid once he is in the room.

if there are a group of you guys who want to race at a particular time let me know i can arrange a event for you..:) it may start off small but if you keep going at it. The number will grow:)

just let me know:thumbsup:

The ping from the Aussies were s little high 250 to 350 a times buy there were no problems, it s case of give it s try nothing ventured nothing gained,
in GTLK we race with @Warren Dawes and his connection is solid once he is in the room.

if there are a group of you guys who want to race at a particular time let me know i can arrange a event for you..:) it may start off small but if you keep going at it. The number will grow:)

just let me know:thumbsup:

Ok thanks for that but i normally cant fix time on gaming so i just hope there are at least some people with good ping that i can race with whenever i go online. Schedule event is nice but i cant guarantee i will show up :)

There was indeed a problem with the bundle link since thursday - apologies for the inconvenience. It´s working again now.

And to clarify, there is no discount on pre-ordering GSC2013 by itself - it will be the same price on release as it is now (US$ 24.90). However since our new website is now looking unlikely to be ready on time, pre-orders will get the advantage of having the game available a few days in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back