Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013: Available This Month

The new 2013 version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.

GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.

In the coming days Reiza Studios will reveal more information about new features included in the popular PC simulator. What we already know:
  • Race from dusk to dawn and also at night! A new...

Last edited:
Nope, its a new game. Owners of the original GSC already received two free updates for the prize of one game over the years :)

Fantastic :D, but why not also release it as an expansion to GSC2012 with a reduced price? Now its like im buying the same things again with some new things added on top

You can't buy the same thing Guus as most of these cars weren't included in the previous games.

On top of that you have received two years of free upgrades and support already on a base game that costs 1/2 compared to a regular racing title.

Please let the graphics be as awesome as they are on the screenshots.

:D

Who owns GSC2012 should pay an approximate value between the actual cost of GSC2012 and the future cost of the GSC2013, that would sound fair.

If Reiza wont do that, with some new games coming around the corner, I fear that many just keep with GSC2012.

Well Bram im buying the F3, V8, Mini, Classic, F1 (ok maybe not since they have revamped the physics) again. The price for this full game is indeed very nice especially since it now has a decent amount of content, but its just a weird idea paying for some things twice. I am going to buy it though because I cant resist :D

and yes the graphics look amazing on the screenshots, please be like that in the game

How many hours of work do we think Reiza put into this new version with all the added content.
100, 1000, 10,000 maybe more..
I think for 25 dollers, its a absolute steal, even if you have the previous version.

All i can say is thank you Reiza, here is my money:)

I've enjoyed GSC more than any other sim and I'll put this purchase above AC for me.
137792011014.jpg

;)

This is a definite pre order for me. Who could grudge Reiza the small amount money for the quality they've provided. I know most people here enjoy the multiplayer but the offline is really great for me. As I said elsewhere RRE please take note.

Why the need to use the word "many" again? That your reasoning means you'll give it a pass (which is fine of course) doesn't mean that "many" who support this developer and game think the same as you.

That's your conclusion, I just say that I fear it. It don't seems fair to be the same price for who owns GSC2012 and for who will buy it for the first time.

And by the way, you are wrong when say "most of these cars weren't included"

V8+F3+FReiza+FClassic+Mini+Camaro>Opala+Copersucar+Kart

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%