Game Stock Car 2012 too good to go without more DLC.

2012 Camaro is one of the great sim cars, and probably the most authentic tin top ever made, thanks to excellent visuals{especially 3D modelling} and excellent real V8 sounds.
You should approach Logitech and arrange some sort of deal where you bundle GSC 2012 with any new G27 purchase, as no other game works so well and easily with my G27.

I now hope and pray for more tin tops, ie, 67 Camaro and a few of the newer ZR1/Z06 corvettes.....I'd pay as much as $30 for those 3 cars, but probably $10-$15 more appealing to most.

Please produce more V8's for this great game, the sound, FFB and physics are too good to move on from yet.

There are numerous reasons why we probably wont be adding more cars to GSC, from a technical / economical / licencing perspective, it´s just not something likely to make sense anymore. We´ve gone as far as we could with this one, is the best way to sum things up.

Moreover, consider that part of the reason each of the cars in GSC are done to the level they are, is precisely because we are able to put proper development focus to get the best of each one of them. That´s something we value highly. Even larger dev teams suffer with inconsistent quality when focus is dilluted accross too much content. Most cars in GSC have been extensively developed over a timespan of two years...

Basically, it´s a matter of quality vs quantity. The idea with GSC 2012 was to try add some specific cars to represent a fair diversity of driving / racing disciplines. Even then, we´re fortunate that those cars that we did do (besides the Stock Cars) are either fictional or done through partnerships that do not involve licencing costs. It would not be viable to do them otherwise.

I feel depressed:(
Anyway Reiza, since you've virtually mastered American V8's, please be sure to include more in upcoming games if you can, and obvioulsy these cars will appeal to your neighbours as well.

I should add, that when a company proves they can and only produce outstanding sims, I'm always willing to pay for more content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back