Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

I got udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
That's the good tracker. At some point there were 5 Seeds on that one but it just fell to 2. These are people that once they down,oaded their files disconnected. A very bad habit, but probably they don;t know how it works.

Anyone reading this, please keep your torrent running after you finish your download, possibly overnight so that the rest of us have a chance of driving this thing before the word ends in December 2012.

My first impressions.
  • Camero is soo much fun! :D The Car just slides underpower but it is pretty easy to control! :)
  • V8's are amazing as always but they seem to have a bit more traction and overall grip to me at least and the brakes do feel better! :)
  • The Formula Classic did make it as well.
  • Just waiting for the Mini's.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years