Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
gsc12_01.jpg

Click here for the full gallery of images

Tried the 30 minutes demo yesterday. Feels quite good, I have to get used to the brake feeling and the small visibility with the driver cam.

Maybe I shouldn't have tried one of those tight street circuits, now I don't remember which one it was.

EDIT: Is the demo like rFactor? You get always 30 minutes when starting it up?

Tried the 30 minutes demo yesterday. Feels quite good, I have to get used to the brake feeling and the small visibility with the driver cam.

Maybe I shouldn't have tried one of those tight street circuits, now I don't remember which one it was.

EDIT: Is the demo like rFactor? You get always 30 minutes when starting it up?
you get 1 hour of driving, some minutes of setting your your buttons, i spent 50 minutes being a noob doing my buttons and 3 minutes of track time, guess what, i still brought the game and i do not regret it one by.

this game is really good, the braking at first is hard and annoying, but once you get use to it, it is really awesome.

Yeah, the V8 is tight, but I do drive it in cockpit, and it won't take long to get used to it....and I assume you know that you can manually adjust FOV:thumbsup:
Braking in this game with my G27 is excellent, but again, it can take a bit of getting used to.
With the new updates and all the existing DLC, I'd be surprised if you don't like this, especially if sims are what you really prefer.

• Deleted member 130869

The thing is you must go to the store to buy it :p. Also Brazil has a ridiculous amount of piracy, FIFA 12 and PES 2012 prices have dropped to about US$13.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%