Game Stock Car 2012: Free Demo Released

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2012: Free Demo Released

Reiza Studios have just announced the release of a brand new demo version of Game Stock Car 2012!

This free demo offers 30 days of unlimited gameplay. If you are yet to try the full game or did not get enough from the 60 minute trial available with the full version, the demo allows for a proper go at most of the cars available in the full game in two tracks, featuring a total of 5 different layouts.

The following four series can be selected for free:
  • Stock Car V8
  • Mini Challenge...

Last edited:
rFactor1 engine, mean I can't plug more that 2 devices and I have to force my logiteck to 540° :giggle:
As far as i know all gMotor2 sims support up to 3 joystick devices simultaneously.
I have my G25 steeringwheel, CST pedals on Leo Bodnar loadcell board & SLI pro shiftlights and it's 16 buttons working happily together for many years.
Yes for the Stockcars it's adviced to put rotation back to 540 degrees, just like the real cars.
Don't see the problem, but hey it's free...
So nothing is lost.

I purchased GSC 2012 three weeks ago... Also, I have nkpro, rf2, rf1, gtr2... I think GSC 2012 is the best physics and best ffb effects ever... I play with my g27 and feel the road perfectly. Good job Reiza!!!
Personally I feel FFB and physics in nKPro is better than GSC, but that being said I was REALLY impressed with GSC, it feels very very good and I'm having a blast with it! But then again I'm a newbie :)
Yes, nice call. I wasn't satisfied with 60 min demo as I couldn't set FFB properly, not to mention drive. I had my wheel for a short time so was unable to play for more than 10 min. I just deleted it and didn't bother. It isn't a good product presentation IMO.

Have you given the demo a spin then Marian? I got my Fanatec GT3 wheel yesterday and one of the games I made sure to test was this, and I loved it!!! Got some tips from Kevin on settings he use on his G25/7 and it felt good to me. Recommended buy!

I purchased GSC 2012 three weeks ago... Also, I have nkpro, rf2, rf1, gtr2... I think GSC 2012 is the best physics and best ffb effects ever... I play with my g27 and feel the road perfectly. Good job Reiza!!!
Personally I feel FFB and physics in nKPro is better than GSC, but that being said I was REALLY impressed with GSC, it feels very very good and I'm having a blast with it! But then again I'm a newbie :)
Yes, nice call. I wasn't satisfied with 60 min demo as I couldn't set FFB properly, not to mention drive. I had my wheel for a short time so was unable to play for more than 10 min. I just deleted it and didn't bother. It isn't a good product presentation IMO.

Have you given the demo a spin then Marian? I got my Fanatec GT3 wheel yesterday and one of the games I made sure to test was this, and I loved it!!! Got some tips from Kevin on settings he use on his G25/7 and it felt good to me. Recommended buy!
Yes, finally. I only like Formula 3 and that V8 Chevrolet. My wheel gets warmer than in Race 07. But I find the graphics a bit confusing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%