Game startup problem

Hey guys,

I went to start up GSC today and I got the following message:

NaL80.jpg

Any idea what may be wrong?

Rhys

I'm on Windows XP, and my computer's only user account is the Admin account. However, I clicked "run as..." and unticked the box that protects the computer from unauthorised program activity. AVG gave a warning, which I dismissed, and the game now works.

Very strange, because I've run the game many times before today without any problems. I wonder why it only started malfunctioning now...?

I get this error message but i'm on windows 7 ever since the mini upgrade,so i reinstalled with complete digital version and still i get the errors beginning to annoy me now as windows 7 pro seeming to be the issue just can't seem to find the answer.....may try dvd version just in case

This is what i get when i try to install either version pre or post Mini,digital or dvd ,i'm running out of options on the permission fronts other than a complete reinstall of windows.....

I get this error message but i'm on windows 7 ever since the mini upgrade,so i reinstalled with complete digital version and still i get the errors beginning to annoy me now as windows 7 pro seeming to be the issue just can't seem to find the answer.....may try dvd version just in case

This is what i get when i try to install either version pre or post Mini,digital or dvd ,i'm running out of options on the permission fronts other than a complete reinstall of windows.....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/gscerror.png/

Which location did you do the install, and under which account are you logged into Windows?

This is a rights matter as far as I can see it. I suspect you installed the game in Program Files.
I strongly advise to install in a different folder, e.g. c:\games\GSC2012.

I run the (digital version) game on Win7 without any issues.

I install in default location C:\GSC2012,i've tried Program files (x86) to no joy,i am admin there are no other accounts on the poota,i'll give "c:\games\GSC2012" a try and get back to you................

Same thing happened,may try the total reinstall .................windows et al....................

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back