F1 2012 Game Profile damaged bug

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
So I start the game again today and before it starts steam asked me if I wanted to synchronize with the cloud, cause something changed since yesterday. Ok, I synchronized, start the game and want to load my profile - but then it sais my whole profile is damaged. Can't open it at all. Anyone having that issue or know how to fix it?

Same problem as described HERE.

Thank you.

Dont know about after you have logged in but for others that read this thread;

I got the cloud sync message just now (using manual saves too). You have to upload the local file from your computer NOT download from steam cloud. It then said "do you wish to continue you may lose progress etc, clicked yes and it loaded fine. Sweating though :p hehe

Also as said by someone else the saves are located "Steam\userdata\(*Your_Unique_Number*)\208500\remote" so I am backing up too also.

I have seen this thread, but I thought my problem is kinda different. It's more a "Profile damage / synchronize problem " than it is a "Autosave problem"...

There's also people in that thread who has this corrupted savegame problem. Only solution at this time is create a new profile and disable autosave and save manually.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%