• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Game loading problem

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ghiaman1334, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ghiaman1334

Ghiaman1334
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Had the game for literally about a week and already managed to break it, seems about right XD At least it's not like I'm worried about save games or anything. I'll get onto that.

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,082
    Ah okay, well then :D
    I have basically configured every file of the game over the years, lol. If I'd do an integrity check I would flip all the tables :roflmao:
    Which is why I made a backup after getting everything set and running :p

3. Ghiaman1334

Ghiaman1334
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Sorry to keep replying and stuff with this issue, I must be really annoying at this point.
    Now that it's checked the integrity and said 58 files 'will be reaquired', now what? It's not telling me it's acquiring them rn, so what's my next step?

4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,082
    It should download the files actually. And if it doesn't, try to start the game. Then it will download then for sure.
    Normally the integrity check will automatically download the files and will tell you "58 files were downloaded" or something.
    I don't do it that often though so I'm not sure if there's a setting to start the download or not...
    Anyway, just try to start the game.
    If it doesn't work, do the integrity check again and make sure you don't click anything away unnoticed.
    Very strange... It should just work :cautious:

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +390
    That's automatic, Rasmus .... once the needed files detected, they are immediately downloaded.
    I already did it twice and that worked so.

NB: this should be visible down the window as a "downloading" message should appear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ghiaman1334

Ghiaman1334
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Just checked it's working and up exactly. Already done. Thanks! Now I just need to remember to not do that again XD

• Haha Haha x 2
  7. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +390
    Anyway ... if it happened once more :roflmao: ... you know what and how to do. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. GTA

GTA

Ratings:
    +1
    RasmusP #19

thank's for your file , my probleme is resolved :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,082
    Glad it helped you!

Just for your info:
    You could also take any other of your pp filters and simply rename it to "default.ini".
    Assetto Corsa just needs a file that's called default.ini and contains the structure of a pp-filter.
    The actual values though, are not important so you can rename any other pp-filter file :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.