MGP19 Game is too easy?

So I've played this game for +/- 10 hours with no assists and on max difficulty and AI is 1.5 seconds slower in qualy and 0.5 in race. Is it only me or you guys have same feeling?

What AI settings are you using?
I find that my comparative speed to AI is pretty much where it was with the 18 version, meaning a 100% AI on a full sim bike gives me plenty of challenge.

I do think the Moto2 became a bit easier to ride (less chance to lose the rear on the throttle and the front under braking).

Last edited:
What AI settings are you using?
I find that my comparative speed to AI is pretty much where it was with the 18 version, meaning a 100% AI on a full sim bike gives me plenty of challenge.

I do think the Moto2 became a bit easier to ride (less chance to lose the rear on the throttle and the front under braking).
Max difficulty which means 120%. 120% in MotoGP 18 was a good challange for me. Not too slow or too fast just perfect but in 19 it's too easy.
Also I found out that in rain and only in rain AI is very competetive.

Yep, i find it too easy too.. no asists and difficulty at 110%, i think the ai is ok at braking but the players bike is way overpowered at acceleration.

The reason why in rain AI is very competetive, is problably because the cpu used the dry template performance reduced a few notches, so its not a "real" rain performance (skid,braking). Basically for the cpu, the rain is just visual effect with a less responsive bike.

me too no assists and difficulity 120% i do career, moto3 with sprinta team not the best team ,but i qualifying on place 6 7 or 8 and sometimes on pole but in the race i finish most of the races on the first place with a cap of 5 seconds sometimes 1 or 2 finish ahead of me and the order of drivers is incorrect in my opinion tom booth amos and GARCIA is the always on top and CANET ANTONELLI MIGNO MCPHEE always down on the grid, and as you say the AI acceleration is to slow or the player bike is overpowered

Have you tried GP? i find the difference in difficulty in gp more challenging, i have at round 110%

at 110% moto2 was rather easy due the acceleration issue rather than an over all performance.

Milestone has stated rather vaguely that they are aware of the issue in one of their posts in the comments on Facebook, let's hope they fix it, cause so far when I do see the AI they race fair and it'd be a shame to never really get to compete with them due to them underperforming. They look fun to race against unlike the AI in previous titles.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%