[GAME IDEA] Motorcycle Racing Game

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Hello Felllow Speed freaks,

I have this idea for a motorcycle racing simulator that if I had the resources and money, I'd make. It would be made-up motorcycles with a twist. Think Kerbal Space Program has 'relations' with RIDE 4/MotoGP 21.

It would have welcome MODing however would have to be approved by the DEV team much like the Partner Program in Warframe. Then players can download the content from the in-game Marketplace for free. Liveries would be handled like Trading Paints is.

Game Mechanics:

We have already discussed how MODed content would be handled. Diving deeper it would be cosmetic only. The player will get to design their own bike using in-game hardware. You can use the Engine Configurator in game to create an engine as well as a transmission and exhaust type. For example you just fill in the boxes and run the Iterator to see how the engine performs. Think DynoSIM 6.0 in this area.

You can set up your own series and skin all banners on the track. This comes into play when using the Engine Configurator. Say you want to make a 600cc V4 series or a 350cc 2-Rotor series. You want 4 strokes or 2 strokes? You can chose 1 - 8 cyclinders, the choice is yours. You can even limit electronics or open them up. You can have an IMU, TCS, EBS, EMS, QS ect.

All bikes and tracks would be made-up and MODer's can add content to be voted on by the DEV team and community. It would have Commentator Support and eSports Tools for Championship Owners. This includes camera control for on track cameras as well as placement. It will even have templates for Series Regulations and Graphical Charters.

Game Engine: Unity
Painter: Quixel Mixer
3D Modeling: Blender (also used as the Baker)

Free softwares for easy MODing for anyone. This is a highly abbreviated description of the game. What do you think?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%