Game Hangs On Track Loading Screen

I’ve been enjoying GSC since it’s release day but haven’t played for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I carefully added the 3 new tracks, the track variations pack, the Formula Classic and the 1.70 Digital Update.

Having done the above the game hangs on the track loading screen. I’ve held Ctrl-Alt-Del and chosen the Task Manager, at which point I can see a window on the desktop saying there is a Gmotor2 error – textures are missing. Does anyone have any ideas what’s going on?

I tried installing all the updates in various different orders in case something had been overwritten, but no luck.

To top it all off, I tried to re-install from scratch but after double clicking the original 1.60 installer I get the spinning blue circle and nothing happens. Though this is obviously a different problem!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Ok:

Formula Classic at Jacarepagua Stock Car

Freezes on track loading screen. Alt-tab to desktop i have a window titled: gMotor 2 Error

Inside the window: Error loading texture RMBLA_S for material PITBUILD_TEMPA

I click ok, then: Error loading global material PITBUILD_TEMPA

Then same again, and then it closes the game!

Hope this helps you help me!

Thanks.

Ugh no idea what you've done.

That message makes no sense at all as it shouldn't be loading RMBLA_S for that material.

I have maybe one idea.

Just post me a screenshot of this folder... GSC\Gamedata\Shared

If it's not this you'll have to reinstall it. As somehow it's been majorly screwed up. (You just need to leave the installer for a long time btw, it sometimes takes a stupid amount of time to extract all the files)

I don't think I've done anything! Here's the screenshot:

gsc.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back