hey guys! dont know if its been cleared previously, but i recently moved abroad, so no pc or simracing whatsoever for a couple of months. is this going to raise a problem cause i really would like to get a steam key also..

System for key switch is not going to be taken down, but you might as well go and retrieve it now following the instructions in the opening post. You´ll already get your key to use it when you get back.

Is it possible to alter the championship file, so that extra tracks can be added to the championship, or the schedule altered. I've looked through the folders, but I cannot find where the file for the season is stored, or whether it is even editable. I'd like to make each round two races and add tracks like Velopark.

Hi,

In real races, to my knowledge, they do not refuel. Thus, you must set your fuel so you have enough, but not too much so you can be competitive, and there is the joy, working out your levels and speed. Seeing as practice sessions and quali and race times vary, it makes for interesting racing. Set your A.I level and go from there. They also do not stop for tires, just race from start to finish. So also, be careful of your tyre wear.

Hope that helped.

However, you can make them stop by using the PitStop Strategies in each track .gdb file. Add the lines at the end of the file. Use Notepadd + + to edit.

You add the following; For example

PitStopStrategies
{
Adalberto Jardim = 2 - 7,14
Driver 2 = 3 - 8,15
Driver 3 = 2 - 6,13
Driver 4 = 3 - 6,13
}
}

Add all your drivers from the talent folder.

The '2' equals how many stops, and the 7 and 14 are the laps to stop (for example, change it to suit your own needs).

You get your driver names from the Talent folder, and you need to make sure they look like this with a space;
Adalberto Jardim
And not
AdalbertoJardim

Google 'pitstop strategies for GSCE' (works with FT2013), you'll find lots on the forums.

Hello
Have you looked in the "Drive:/Steam/steamapps/common/"? The Formula Truck 13 folders should be there, I think it's the same structure as before. I'll install it this week and look.

Last edited:
If I swap my game over to steam will I need to download the whole game again? I have a very slow connection so using steam is not good for me but I do want the new update and tracks :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to alter the championship file, so that extra tracks can be added to the championship, or the schedule altered. I've looked through the folders, but I cannot find where the file for the season is stored, or whether it is even editable. I'd like to make each round two races and add tracks like Velopark.

Yes. Open the file reiza1 in the rFm folder with notepad + +. Then simply look to the scene order part by scrolling a little, and re-order the tracks names to suit, add a track twice, etc. Add more tracks, such as mods, or ones not present in the list by going to the Locations folder in the maoin directory, then the <track of choice> folder, and look for the .gdb file. Open that with notepad + + and copy/paste the first line at the very top of the gdb into your rfm file.

You can re-order the scenes at any time, even during championship.

I'm having a strange problem with my Logitech G27 wheel at Curitiba. I can race at all the tracks with 25 ai opponents with no problems and on high graphics settings but not at Curitiba. The weird thing is as soon as I click the green arrow to drive my wheel shakes horrendously and I if I let go of the wheel it turns fully left or right. Is Curitiba a high resolution track or something like that?

Right forget all that its now happening at every track :mad: I've had this game for ages with no problems and now suddenly I cant use my wheel. As soon as you drive the wheel shakes and then you can't steer because it pulls left or right as soon as you turn. Tried GTR2, Rfactor, Copa Petrobas with force feedback on medium at 75% all working fine

The game was working Saturday what the hell has happened!
Not my video but just found this and its exactly the same (please remove if vids aren't allowed)

Last edited:
Well this just gets weirder :laugh: Made a new profile in Formula Truck, tried the Ford and the wheel worked. Then tried the Iveco and it worked but moved to the MAN and the shaking while stationery was back. So went back to the Ford and this was doing it now as well :mad:then reset the controller settings in game which fixed it. I then tried all the trucks one after the other on the same track, Ford, Iveco and Volvo work but MAN, Scania and Mercedes all shake violently and can't be driven.

Does anyone know of any difference between the trucks regarding the steering force or Realfeel plugin? I don't want to mess with the game to much due to it being on steam now

Bonjour,
Le circuit de jacarepagua 2005 ne fonctionne pas
Il ne compte pas les tours et il ne prends pas les temps, on peu jouer toute la journée sans jamais voir la fin.
Avez-vous une solution, ou une autre version (longue de préférence) a me proposer pour le remplacer
Merci d'avance
Sergio63

I'm curious if I'm the only one who want race truck at hillclimb stages. There aren't any of them? Something like Transfagarasan, Montenegro etc. Is some port possible?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%