Had problems with my G27 yesterday. When restarted ongoing race, my G27 went to reset (calibrate), and then I lost FFB. Only thing was to restart game. Everyone who realized same issue?

Had problems with my G27 yesterday. When restarted ongoing race, my G27 went to reset (calibrate), and then I lost FFB. Only thing was to restart game. Everyone who realized same issue?
Not sure if it'd work for you, but I believe you can set a reset FFB button in the game which might do the trick.

Not sure if it'd work for you, but I believe you can set a reset FFB button in the game which might do the trick.
Thanks, don't know about "Reset FFB" button in FTruck, but reloading my controls profile went FFB back. But restarting of my wheel during race persists. :sick:

I am sure I've reported the bug before in a previous (non-Steam) version but I can't find the thread anymore so i'll raise a new one.

When booting the game and going to the online lobby is taking ages after clicking the multiplayer button. Almost to a level where if I didn't know better would think there is no lobby at all and close it down again.

Can this please be addressed similar to the lobby system of GSC, which works like a charm?

I have played FT for over a year with no problems. Now installed on steam, will not work. Game loads, get to menu page click on test or race and it freezes. I have tried everything, re-started Steam /re-load/re-installed/ran configure/DXsetup/Checked Nvidea drivers(V.347.25). GSCE works fine.

System:
Processor- Intel i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz
Memory- 16.0 GB
Graphics- Nvidia GeForce GTX 770- drivers V.347.25
OS- Windows 7 64 bit

Found crash dump files, but can't upload here??

Hi Paul

I have had this problem myself. It was a problem with the track map plugin. Search the install directory for anything called trackmap and remove it. You might want to put them in a separate folder in case this doesn't work

Let me know how you get on

Mark

Removed trackmap plugin, did nothing. Still freezes. Alt+Tab out gives me a crash file was created message.

[C:\user\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\gs5\crashdumps\FTruck.2316.dmp\is created

Edit: Trackmap plugin was removed, but regenerated itself and was back in??

Last edited:
Hi Paul

That is the same error message I got as well. Have you also removed the trackmapplugin.ini fom the main directory, as well as deleting all the trackmap plugin files and folders from the Plugins directory?

I had to remove all traces from all locations and then it worked. Also don't allow anything to sync the files or the trackmap files re-appear

I know it seems odd but this was definitely causing my crashes / freeze as as soon as I put them back in the game froze again

Mark

Alex is trying to help me out on Steam forum. But still freezes with his suggestions.

Try one by one, temporarily removing these files:

SteamApps\common\Formula Truck 2013\d3d9.dll
SteamApps\common\Formula Truck 2013\plugins\trackmapplugin.dll

Run FTruck from the folder, not from with in Steam...

hey guys! dont know if its been cleared previously, but i recently moved abroad, so no pc or simracing whatsoever for a couple of months. is this going to raise a problem cause i really would like to get a steam key also..

Paul, could you please confirm which folder is your Steam version being installed to, and which is the nonSteam installed to?

F:\FTruck2013= Non Steam install.
F:\GSC2013= Non Steam install.
All Steam games installed on F:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Formula Truck 2013

I have also tried to install on C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Formula Truck 2013. It did not work. Same freezing was happening.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%