F1 2011 Game freezes upon startup.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok, so here's the thing - I uninstalled Rapture3D, I disabled my sound system and ran with integrated motherboard one, it works perfectly sound, there's sound and all. Then I plugged my sound system back in, tried to run the game, it runs great, but there's a problem - NO SOUND. Now, how do I make the game recognise my sound card? Thanks in advance.

[THE PROBLEM MENTIONED BELOW IS SO FAR RESOLVED, SO PLEASE READ AND HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM ABOVE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD EDIT:
I got it working somehow, but now it's stuck on another logo, after checking devices, I only hear music and see the logo, nothing happens from this point. Any ideas?

Hey guys, so I just got the game, installed it, and once I launch it, it just freezes on the first black loading screen where the F1 2011 logo is. Any ideas? Maybe you've had similar issues... Any help would be appreciated.

Btw, I'm using Windows XP 32bit, the system is good enough to run this game.

But there must be a way to make it work in config files, etc. In game, I can only see Software option in audio options. :/ By the way, I had it working somehow with the sound system before and it worked with sound perfectly well..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%