RaceDepartment eSports (LIVE)

game dont save

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by saschalolXD, Aug 25, 2017.

1. saschalolXD

saschalolXD

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a big problem. the game dont save after i put one of the new mods (williams skin or pirelli tire skin) into the game... everytime i go out of the game and back in i have to start a new career. enyone have this problem to or have an fix for it?

2. Andy684

Andy684

Ratings:
    +0
    Same for me here. I am tinkering with a damage mod but since I added the altered performance files it seems that saving does not work anymore.

3. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Same for me, it's seems this year we can't mod this game and got savegame ...

4. RoMaN14

RoMaN14

Ratings:
    +16
    A similar thing happened in the later GRID game I think. It is to prevent editing files in order to cheat. Pretty unfortunate. I tried to hack GRID in order to disable the terrible "rubber-band" (yes, cars that were behind you got extra HP and you could never pull away more than a second). It disabled the ability to save the game.

5. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing to do to avoid that sh*t ? It's a shame for the players who wants to improve their own games without playing online like me

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. RoMaN14

RoMaN14

Ratings:
    +16
    It is pretty stupid, yes. You should be allowed to "cheat" as much as you like in single-player. I can't help you unfortunately, as I don't have a copy of the game. Back when I tried to fix the issue with GRID, I found no way.

7. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Sad to hear that. F1 2016 you could "cheat", CM is very stupid for that one

8. Andy684

Andy684

Ratings:
    +0
  9. G2_70

G2_70

Ratings:
    +14
  10. mortadelilly

mortadelilly

Ratings:
    +0
    then, MOD's dead :-(

11. saschalolXD

saschalolXD

Ratings:
    +0
    thats cant be :( an official game without official skin like williams and than no modding?? codemasters realy? i hope they think about it.... please if anyone knows what can be moddet without truble, tell me =)